[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

I really like your guide. Thanks for making it. What do you think i can do better? im getting oneshot at higher maps and its getting frustrating
"
Ashknight wrote:
I really like your guide. Thanks for making it. What do you think i can do better? im getting oneshot at higher maps and its getting frustrating

Your tree is pretty wonky.

Also, every rare item needs a max or T2 life roll. You have only one good life roll on your ring.

It should be very simple to get 5,500 life, which will help a lot. Like 2-5c in every slot would be a huge improvement.
Hey Beer,

Thanks for your guide. I have been doing amazing until I started to run T15-16 maps. Now either I one shot everything or run into mobs that just won't die. It feels like if I get hit, I'm dead as well - what am I missing in order to survive hits? I'm noticing mobs with evasive or regen health just won't die at all.
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
Hey Beer,

Thanks for your guide. I have been doing amazing until I started to run T15-16 maps. Now either I one shot everything or run into mobs that just won't die. It feels like if I get hit, I'm dead as well - what am I missing in order to survive hits? I'm noticing mobs with evasive or regen health just won't die at all.

Hmm maybe maps with enfeeble + phys reduction + hexproof + crit reduction? Any two of those mods, while certainly possible slow you down quite a bit. Less accuracy kinda sucks as well.

Are you at 100% chance to hit?
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
Hey Beer,

Hmm maybe maps with enfeeble + phys reduction + hexproof + crit reduction? Any two of those mods, while certainly possible slow you down quite a bit. Less accuracy kinda sucks as well.

I'm at 95% chance to hit. Should I squeeze in precision and get the 100% accuracy mastery node?
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
Hey Beer,

I'm at 95% chance to hit. Should I squeeze in precision and get the 100% accuracy mastery node?

yeah, its very worthwhile. 95% is fine on evasive monsters, but you want to be 100% on normal ones
hey beerleague, started a 2nd char (1st time in years) for this league to follow your guide.

your levelling pobs are all inaccessible.

i'm using the gentle touch gloves with temporal chain curse on hit, and using the mark on hit with assassin mark setup. does it stack or am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by CliffAhead on Mar 5, 2022, 12:25:08 PM
"
CliffAhead wrote:
hey beerleague, started a 2nd char (1st time in years) for this league to follow your guide.

your levelling pobs are all inaccessible.

i'm using the gentle touch gloves with temporal chain curse on hit, and using the mark on hit with assassin mark setup. does it stack or am i doing something wrong?

Hmm, I can check them tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for letting me know.

You need ‘additional curse’ on chest to have both work. That said, you will still get the explosive regardless.
Hey Beer - question. Where are you getting life leech from? I see you have the forbidden flesh and flame stones that grant you endless hunger, but as far as I can tell that only gives leech on overkill damage. So while that works for trash mobs in maps, hitting a boss or a mob with a lot of health doesn't really give any leech. How are you staying alive during a longer fight?
Last edited by kingcuda13 on Mar 6, 2022, 11:54:53 AM

Well this is how far I got, contemplating whether or not I should get the Asenath gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info