Siege of the Atlas Talent Competition

nice
some art looks cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Here is My portrait of the Searing Exarch.

Only the strongest can be the The Tangle's Champion

The Infinite Hunger

https://i.imgur.com/AKknfUK.jpg
Forum pvp
The Gladiator and the Lady

Blood and gore spilled from the arena as the gladiator slit the stomach of another of its opponents, letting the crimson entrails meet the dusty brown earth, which was starting to turn into a darker brown as it got irrigated with blood.

The gladiator was frenzied, tearing foes left and right. He had grown up in the slums since he could remember, and had to tear and kill to survive. He had made it this far, and was not going to stop now. He had two purposes: to kill whatever foe may be against him, and to get the heart of the woman sitting near the master of the arena.

The woman, for her own part, was mesmerised by the movements of the man on the field, as he went from foe to foe, killing them an in instant. Its as if he had turned this battle for life into a game of death, where he dispensed death as he seemed fit, where blood flowed like water and satisfied the thirst of the parched earth.

As he slew the last combatant on the battlefield, he made eye contact with the woman. She blushed as he grinned and cut the throat of his last foe.

The master of the arena was pleased. Such performance, such grace and determination, such deadly precision, all executed with the utmost perfection and hatred, was worthy of a gift. "Nothing is too much, as long as its within my power" he declared to the lone survivor.

The gladiator grinned. "Then I ask for the hand of the fair Merveil, for while I may have conquered this arena, she conquered my heart ages ago. And it would only do justice if the fair Merveil were to claim what she had conquered."

Silence.

The master of the arena had never expected this to happen, and while the audience started thinking of the glorious ways the gladiator will die, the master laughed, and said "Very well. If the lady shall have you, you two can be together."

The lady in question blushed so hard that it made the red jewels she was wearing seem pale. She accepted, because just as she had claimed the Gladiator's heart, he had also conquered hers.

Days later, as the wedding took place, the gladiator and the lady looked into each other's eyes. Such a love story had never been told before, one born out of hundreds of deaths and such passion.

And so, Daresso and Merveil were married, and they lived happily ever after, until...

Well, you know what happened after that.
Hello, this is my entry for this contest.
I felt like we were the pokemons that the maven and the other 2 bosses choose to fight. Hope you like it.

Last edited by ievildemon on Mar 8, 2022, 10:50:00 PM

this is my take on the martyr of innocents staff. i used this to make a 3d model, high poly and low poly, and baked into textures as a given assignment for that class I am currently taking.

I never understood why there are no minitour's axe in the game... so i made one

last but not least I have drawn a composition of an item that could be given in game. I do not believe we have enough cool looking weapons in the game, because we all know that appearance > stats. so I wanted to give my take on a rather classy flashy new sword that could appear.
(or a dagger)
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
It's my first week playing and I made a witch without knowing what I'm doing. This is my poem entry :)

A Witchy Week by DoesNotLikeStakes

They called me a witch and sent me afar
Woke up alone with the sand and a scar
Found some old wood and picked up a branch
Found an old man and… guess he's now brunch

Along the way were some shiny blue stones
Fitting accessories for this melancholy tone
One made fire and kept the night warm
This girl's all about function over form

Was a nice beach except for, you know,
Flesh-eating corpses and a stabby freak-show
Called himself Hillock in between growls
Asked him to wash, sir, his holes were most foul

Came to a town by the edge of the sea
No time to shop, really had to pee
Nessa had a tale about some chest that was missin'
But this exile could not stay a while and listen

Over the days I stayed and I maimed
Items and skills I passively claimed
So much potential but no real direction
Who knew witching was higher education

Made me a pact and summoned some minions
Made me a pack with their own opinions
Scoured old fields for the perfect spectre
The sour old reaper gave in to hunger

The time for blues had come and gone
A new tabula and some greens to try on
Cyclone had me dizzy and made me see sharks
Must be some whale-god leaving his mark

Round and round the world I spun
Till the labs were clear and the quests were done
Was it now time for the game to end?
Or were there treasures just 'round the bend?

I was a witch, not a thief, nor a mapper of eldritch seas
But then a gentle whisper in the wind: all of this, yet no fees!
Missed the beta, late to the meta
But bet yo soul it'll only get bettah
I made a fan OST for Path of Exile. I think it's perfect for PoE 2 trailer or new league announcement :)

https://youtu.be/gRKxhHvZCy0
Last edited by XXIMV on Mar 12, 2022, 10:51:02 AM
"
XXIMV wrote:
Made a fan OST for Path of Exile. I think it's perfect for PoE 2 trailer or new league announcement :)

https://youtu.be/gRKxhHvZCy0

Wow. It`s amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info