[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

I do still get 1 tapped a lot of the time, not really sure how to get much tankier without having to go aul's which is like 40ex right now
Started with Skeletons, in the process of making the gear for the new char.

Working right now on that

Honestly, I think I'll hold on the craft untill I finish to level the new char, only then I'll know how many resistances I'll need.
Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what I should go for next? I don't really know how to improve my gear and I feel like I'm not tanky enough.
"
dark9011 wrote:
How do you manage 4 aura? I can only have 3 on and it eats my entire mana bar.

You normally need ashes of the stars/auls uprising with determination both of which are too costly now(Aul is part of high budget POB and ashes is costlier than that this league)

Someone suggested crafting a helm with deafening essence of loathing so thats your only option for fitting 4 auras for now
"
Kyronami wrote:
I do still get 1 tapped a lot of the time, not really sure how to get much tankier without having to go aul's which is like 40ex right now

Yeah same idk maybe I should just play something else, getting oneshot regularly by non-sentinel'd normal mobs without any crazy map mods
I added new jewel to build

Impossible Escape
Passives in Radius of [ Iron Will ] can be Allocated
without being connected to your tree

it lets us take Malicious intent ( +4 maximum doom | 40->44 )
we can take Constitution and 3x life node
When I took Dynamo, I was able to cast vitality lvl2 :D

Is this helmet very good?

"
ShadowCherry wrote:
I added new jewel to build

Impossible Escape
Passives in Radius of [ Iron Will ] can be Allocated
without being connected to your tree

it lets us take Malicious intent ( +4 maximum doom | 40->44 )
we can take Constitution and 3x life node
When I took Dynamo, I was able to cast vitality lvl2 :D

Is this helmet very good?

This helmet looks very nice, yes! lots of flat damage, and -9 chaos is super good.
Missing the enchant, but still a great piece!

I don't think the jewel is a great idea however. Vitality level 1-2 is whatever, and you NEED 45 doom for damage to increase, 44 is below treshold.
Good thinking tho!
"
I don't think the jewel is a great idea however. Vitality level 1-2 is whatever, and you NEED 45 doom for damage to increase, 44 is below treshold.

i read somewhere on reddit that +quality on gems gives maximum doom on hexes for examle enhance lvl 4 its +24% (dispair +48%quality??). But i cant find out any anwers on web. I was thinking alt quality on gems gives + doom, but wikies tell NO

And the wand is ready to be crafted! (Ignore the cold pen, was trying desperatly to get t2-1 fire multi).
I added an Uncompromising small cluster jewel and it lets me run 4 auras + vitality & banner comfortably.

Also - thank you for the build! I'm having a blast and progressing farther than I have in the past.
Last edited by PastrySquirrel on May 24, 2022, 9:35:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info