[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

[Chaos Hexblast] Deathless Eater of world (Uber + Hubris)

It's not pleasent, but it's possible. Can't wait to see people oneshoting it and skipping everything, becoming the meta way to do it.
Height of hubris does work on eldritch invitations btw, be extremely careful.
Even with a stun threshold flask running and Brine King Pantheon I've been dying because of getting stunned a lot, would getting Uncompromising/Unwavering evil on a cluster be worth it? I can't think of other ways to get around this
"
DasPizzar wrote:
Even with a stun threshold flask running and Brine King Pantheon I've been dying because of getting stunned a lot, would getting Uncompromising/Unwavering evil on a cluster be worth it? I can't think of other ways to get around this

could roll stun resist implicit on all your jewels in the cluster setup

I was thinking about this too because like half or more of my deaths are to stuns
any expert can look at my character and tell me what should i upgrade now ?
Last edited by Giang_A_Quay on May 16, 2022, 1:06:14 PM
thoughts on replacing Phase Run + second wind with shield charge + endurance charge on stun?
"
Giang_A_Quay wrote:
any expert can look at my character and tell me what should i upgrade now ?

Your flasks still.
I'd try to save up for a better amulet next (impresence probably), but you'll probaly need to fix your attributes first.

"
DasPizzar wrote:
thoughts on replacing Phase Run + second wind with shield charge + endurance charge on stun?

Do you think you will stun with shield charge?
Never really played around with it, I hate the feeling. If you like the mobility from it, I don't see why it would be bad, and endurance charges are pretty nice.
Been grinding along so far, managed to basically get all the gear from the 1st POB.

I'm thinking about going straight for the cluster tree before changing much of the gear, then after getting all the clusters getting a helmet and gloves. Right now ashes is like 30ex so RIP to that lol

For buying a wand, I was curious because most of the rare wants even pretty maxed out are only like 10-20% dps increase with the cluster setup over the unique, unless im missing something, should I not be looking at the total dps increase in POB and I should just be looking at the ignite dps or something?
Last edited by Kyronami on May 17, 2022, 8:06:36 AM
How does Asenath's interact with this build? Is it something even worth testing?
Hey, I'm currently lvl91. My league is good for the moment, I can farm easily T16 map (i'm a bit squishy for the moment, but it's ok). Map speed is good, but for bossing I lack a lot of damage, it's limite impossible for some boss (Or very long fight).

I already have impresence, got a good weapon (I craft a weapon with chaos damage over time is it good ? or I really need fire damage over time ?), but I don't know now what is the best to upgrade the build.

Should I first take a blizzard crown helment with Hexblast enchant (currently it's like 2 3 ex) or it's better to already swap to cluster jewel setup (with large elemental and medium burning damage ?).

Thanks for the answer guys :3
Last edited by sadzo on May 18, 2022, 5:31:36 AM
"
sadzo wrote:
Hey, I'm currently lvl91. My league is good for the moment, I can farm easily T16 map (i'm a bit squishy for the moment, but it's ok). Map speed is good, but for bossing I lack a lot of damage, it's limite impossible for some boss (Or very long fight).

I already have impresence, got a good weapon (I craft a weapon with chaos damage over time is it good ? or I really need fire damage over time ?), but I don't know now what is the best to upgrade the build.

Should I first take a blizzard crown helment with Hexblast enchant (currently it's like 2 3 ex) or it's better to already swap to cluster jewel setup (with large elemental and medium burning damage ?).

Thanks for the answer guys :3

"
Kyronami wrote:
Been grinding along so far, managed to basically get all the gear from the 1st POB.

I'm thinking about going straight for the cluster tree before changing much of the gear, then after getting all the clusters getting a helmet and gloves. Right now ashes is like 30ex so RIP to that lol

For buying a wand, I was curious because most of the rare wants even pretty maxed out are only like 10-20% dps increase with the cluster setup over the unique, unless im missing something, should I not be looking at the total dps increase in POB and I should just be looking at the ignite dps or something?

A bis weapon is very nice (probaly scepter, not wand), but honestly last league I did not bother as you really need to invest hard to beat a 10c one-hander found off of trade.

Cluster jewels are a big dps increase however, and the life from flow of life feels good.

A blizzard crown is also a very nice piece of gear to have, as the implicit grants big damage (and the enchant is very nice). I would swap to clusters before helmet, they are usually better bang for buck.

Later on, a significant dps upgrade comes from dropping the shield and dual wielding weapons, which is a solid 25% more damage. Wouldn't recomend it before getting primal aegis however.

"
Deviefer wrote:
How does Asenath's interact with this build? Is it something even worth testing?

My original character used asenath, and imo it is not good. The temp chains on hit is nice, and free explosions better, right?
Not really, as asenath's procs before profane bloom, and profane bloom has better aoe. Asenath's also consistently destroy corpses, making ignite prolifs terrible.

Overall, very mediocre pair of gloves for an upside that isn't really one, I would just go for hands and have raw stats instead (18% life is extremely nice)
Last edited by Darkxellmc on May 18, 2022, 4:09:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info