[3.17] Crystallised Omniscience Tornado-Shot Deadeye 10m+ DPS (Medium to infinite budget)

I have to admit, this build sounds a lot better on paper than it plays. I'm not the best PoE player, but I am certainly not the worst and this is the most fragile and unforgiving build I have ever run. Kudos for putting it together, but until some type of defenses are added, this is going to be more frustrating than fun for your average to above average PoE player.
I agree with some comments about how this build is fragile. It's simply Path of OneShot... you have to avoid almost everything in order to finish a map without a death. Dealing with Proximity Shields is risky as hell...
Last edited by Oakl on Apr 1, 2022, 10:38:29 AM
I ran for a while with this https://pastebin.com/RqAXDABC setup. Much more evasion, some armor and chaos resist. Still room for improvements but felt more tanky.
Last edited by Prong007 on Apr 4, 2022, 3:20:30 PM
You deal with proximity shields using the TS Totem.
I managed to craft this belt, is this better than a stygian or should i try hard and grad a hunter's stygian vise and try to roll strenght + Dext/intel + % Attribute ?
I would calculate this in PoB, this would give you the correct values. Before HH I used this one:
never play deadeye before, will try this build next ladder.
Thanks for sharing.
Running an slightly alternate variation to this. OG Build is very unforgiving and hence I made some changes.

100% Chance to suppress is a must, alongside various immunities i.e. Freeze, burning ground, Ele reflect, corrupting blood
Still much room for improvements if I had more currency.

Overall experience this league: 6.5/10 (Boss fight 4.5/10, Map clear 8.5/10)
Not the most paper build I played but it really does pretty badly against long boss fights. Otherwise, map clear is pretty decent aside from HH builds, and it can kill pretty much all non-endgame bosses within seconds.

P.S. Omniscience builds are generally strong this league regardless, probably won't play this build again next league.
Last edited by tamilnadu5 on Apr 25, 2022, 8:26:55 AM
I sold off my minion build to buy some gear for this, and I've been playing for a few days messing around.

I am being carried by the HH, but the largest suggestions I have are:

-Cluster setup for leech, projectile damage/speed.
-Armor flask with increased armor, this slowed down being one shot.
-Spell suppression and ailment avoidance. Spell suppression specifically for delirium.
-Source of extra arrows for TS. (Dying Sun, Enchant, Bow, Quiver, Awakened GMP)

If you aren't familiar with TS, it scales with projectiles and flat damage modifiers. It can go from peashooter, to unstoppable killing machine.

The cluster setup allowed me to start one shotting the screen for basic enemies in T16.

Armor flask took away most random one shots from non-deli mobs.

Spell suppression makes delirium not as scary, but can still be sketchy if you dash the wrong way or sit still too long. I personally wouldn't recommend unless you have HH.

Map mods are important to pay attention to, specifically crit mods.

Currently with my setup, I would absolutely avoid the large boss fights, and ask for help, or second character.
Last edited by Xoozy on Apr 25, 2022, 10:01:31 AM
How can i get full ailment avoidance with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info