[3.17] Crystallised Omniscience Tornado-Shot Deadeye 10m+ DPS (Medium to infinite budget)

"
Accaris wrote:
Getting absolutely crushed with this build and I have 100% spell suppression and max all res. It's the HP, it's just too low I think. Ran out of portals several times on T16 maps.

Hmm, our equipment is pretty similar and I'm not dying constantly. And you are using Defiance Banner, I don't use.

Main difference is that you don't use Dying Sun and also have no additional bow attack on quiver. Maybe you don't kill packs fast enough?

You also have no 2nd 6l for boss damage. You cannot face tank with this build, you need to kill before you get killed and/or play boss mechanics.

As the TS helmet enchant is pretty expensive, I would also propose to go for the 'sniper's mark increased curse effect' for some more DPS.
Last edited by Prong007 on Mar 2, 2022, 9:46:11 AM
I mean he's not really wrong. This build is glass. Doesn't matter what you try to do to it. It's the nature of this class. Always has been.

Low HP
No significant HP regen
Relies on Leech
Evasion will always fail
No armour
No freeze or stun immunity (can get freeze with pantheon but then you lose on other stats)
Can't do physical or elemental reflect

With the addition of Worlds and Searing this league and you have a ton of new danger this build isn't really equipped to deal with.

If you're dying multiple times on a map there's definitely a play issue, but honestly, I'm at level 95 and finding it hard to push to the next level. Get about 20% xp and then die. Even with suppress chance at 100%, 4.3k life, 40 HP regen and 60% evasion.

I have 120k sheet DPS and took Trick Shot which makes me wipe out screens in a single shot, but you're always going to find some durable SOB that runs up like lightning and smacks you dead. Unless you're running T13 unrolled and without Maven, etc. At T16 rolled maps, this thing build just doesn't have the defences.
Deliver pain exquisite
Hello.
Sadly more i invest = more i die
I did few changes to make this build work better but still i keep dying with tons of exalts invested. I think i will change my build. I changed helmet , use vitality , defiance banner , bloodrage etc nothing helped me.

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Last edited by bamper1 on Mar 5, 2022, 1:41:55 PM
I tried this build because I got a Mageblood from Gwennen. Sold all my mediocre EA Ballista gears that can clear juiced T16 Maps. Now I can't clear even juiced T11 maps due to dying a lot.
I had same issue with this build and I found very simple solution that reduced my deads by 90-99% - Armor.
Get flask, get something in your EQ with armor, get determination 21 aura and enjoy your gameplay.
Ofc there is still problem with damage overtime but right now I'am able to kill whole game content with few deads
"
Cydros420 wrote:
I had same issue with this build and I found very simple solution that reduced my deads by 90-99% - Armor.
Get flask, get something in your EQ with armor, get determination 21 aura and enjoy your gameplay.
Ofc there is still problem with damage overtime but right now I'am able to kill whole game content with few deads

Running Determination totally changed the build for me. I used to die once every 5-8 maps. Had to avoid most bosses. Play super safe.

Running Determination and am coasting thru. Died once in like 50 and it was to ele damage on a stupid bullshit RNG. Highly recommend once you get your DPS inline.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Mar 8, 2022, 12:54:29 AM
OK, just spent 150 ex so far getting top end gear, im at 75, so it may take me a while to get testing, but I have over 1700 omni so far, will get like 2k once I get my cluster jewel set up and get a + 2 gems ring and a 21 purity of ice to socket into it to up my max res, then I'll figure out how I'm getting it to 90, and tossing on the new jewel that give max res = your highest max res, I think with 90 all res 100% spell supession, ailment immunity I should be able to avoid most one shot.

One question thought, is secrets of suffering needed? Never used the alt ailments before.
I made some improvment since few weeks. I bring some ideas from other build, and decide to switch to LA. I prefer it for more AoE, and using Barrage for bossing is still good. It's really easy to switch, and probably soon i will go back to TS for fun.

So, to run Grace + Determination become very necessary, but not enough.
Because we have a ton of resistance, we can easily use Melding of the flesh :

And Purity of ice lvl23 on amulet ( it took me 1ex ) :

With also can have 3 max cold rez on chest :

Damage is still pretty strong. And i become really more tanky with a vitality Watcher's Eye.
I have 74% physical reduction, 65% chance to evade, and 100% spell suppress, and 85% max rez ! With not so much to invest.

Spoiler

"
Keussef wrote:
I made some improvment since few weeks. I bring some ideas from other build, and decide to switch to LA. I prefer it for more AoE, and using Barrage for bossing is still good. It's really easy to switch, and probably soon i will go back to TS for fun.

So, to run Grace + Determination become very necessary, but not enough.
Because we have a ton of resistance, we can easily use Melding of the flesh :

And Purity of ice lvl23 on amulet ( it took me 1ex ) :

With also can have 3 max cold rez on chest :

Damage is still pretty strong. And i become really more tanky with a vitality Watcher's Eye.
I have 74% physical reduction, 65% chance to evade, and 100% spell suppress, and 85% max rez ! With not so much to invest.

Spoiler

Awesome! Once I gather more currency I will work towards what you have.

Do you think granite flask, defiance banner, and molten shell are worth running if I am dying a lot? I'm trying to find a good balance between damage and not dying.

What sort of content can you do with your setup?
Last edited by DracusDakkrius on Mar 18, 2022, 10:12:20 PM
I didn't try Maven and The Fear. But i did every bosses actually.

I'm focussing on mapping actually. with beyond and full delirium. And i rarely die.

It's also hard to reach all of this aura, that's why i use a cluster jewel for Determination ( Uncompromising ), and i use Anger with Divine Blessing support.

I forgot to tell, without bow, i crafted every piece of my gear.

For this ring for exemple :

I bought base with just suffix, maybe 2 or 3 exalts.
-Suffix cannot be change
-Veiled chaos -
-Unveild Life
-Bestiary --- Augment chaper item : hit cold damage

I did the same for gloves and boots.

For quiver, i just bought the base, and spam every essences i had ( with elemental flat damage, accuracy, crit multi, attack speed, etc )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info