[3.17] Crystallised Omniscience Tornado-Shot Deadeye 10m+ DPS (Medium to infinite budget)

"
kunal445 wrote:
is there any way to make this build more tanky? I feel like i die a lot.

Same feeling here. It's another High DPS ranger build that can OS everything, but can be OS by everything.

I think i will switch soon for another build because i can't progress anymore at lvl90, i die on absolutly every map.
"
Joksee wrote:
"
ZeroCh4nces wrote:
just wondering if the Interrogation jewel is mandatory for this build at the start... while it was trading for 3-4 ex its now 15 ex and out of my price range currently. i already have a good bow and the rest of the gear i can obtain with my current budget so im wondering if not having the jewel breaks the build.

I dropped the interrogation jewel from my setup while still keeping 100% crit chance. It's not cheap though, although a bit cheaper than using interrogation. With all of my ailment affect I managed a 48% shock. The constant freezes also help a lot.

https://pastebin.com/JgbQ8Szn

This pob is just what I was looking for! I dont like using SoS because we cannot freeze. Which in turn means less defence and clear (cause of HoI).

One question, since you use Hatred and HoI, does trinity procc consistantly?
"
kunal445 wrote:
is there any way to make this build more tanky? I feel like i die a lot.

Running Grace and having 100% suppress spell damage helped me a lot, also Chaos-Res helps.
Last edited by Prong007 on Feb 28, 2022, 2:16:16 AM
How did you achieve 100% spell suppression? I am only able to get 44% and 54% with a quarts flask.
"
kunal445 wrote:
How did you achieve 100% spell suppression? I am only able to get 44% and 54% with a quarts flask.

You can have Spell supress on gloves and boots, and some nodes also in the trees. It's really easy to reach 100% with this build.
ok I took the spell suppress nodes and got some on my boots. Now I am at 75% and it feels much better.
either of you mind posting your pob with maxed/higher suppression?
I've used Entrench and 'Revenge of the Hunted' + suppress on gloves and boots. If you have not enough suppress on gloves/boots, you can also add nodes to Inveterate until you are capped.

You can look at my profile for more details.
thank you.
Getting absolutely crushed with this build and I have 100% spell suppression and max all res. It's the HP, it's just too low I think. Ran out of portals several times on T16 maps.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info