[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Rezlind1 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
wanghien wrote:
Hello Panda,
Will you update this build for 3.21.
looking forward to Pob for League Starter to endgame.
Thank you so much!!!

Hey buddy, I suspect it would not be a choice to go mages from day 1 since we have to obtain the jewel recipe first. Until the jewel recipe or the 20% quality skeleton gem becomes easily available you should consider srs/absolution.

This is the test character I ran on ssf to white/yellow maps:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AwAAAwAaAAMDAFgAYIWqJIN8TZg4Gqr7QIgegiCVsN8f8Kxq6rzBkvJoVZBQK1EQVP52jGrjCB57haSAsnGwFLMEnmZGjzkGuU047A890vq8zLNMrKZsr84cYQvEqgvb81m8ie7rbBr70_hgLlZDahQdkVq7fPPBUlMzkL6OiuxmwFRmLRHpNuk65qDGOp9KbxbWVXFnp6-YKpwsoZsfLUdFnUVgUeCaMbcvF80N0TJ9qPRiAKLba6mq52QAAAYAj9OxjAs5umZe2ScVAgCivCy2x6E2lgQAEgDfAUh5cG5vdGljIFNvbGFjZQAA_wAAAASWAAEFAJ0BAQkAkAEBBgCLAAEYAAAAAAAAALUBAAD_AAAAAhsAAgEAvv_zAAEbAAAAAAAAAJgASGF2b2MgQ29hdAAAPwAAAAeuFwEXAPkMAR4ARxIBHQBkDAFHAHkMAR0AmQIBFQDIFwENAAAAAAAAALMCAAD_AAAAAAGFlQEKAAAAAAAA7gBQbGFndWUgSGFuZAAAJAAAAARLBAEbAPYMAQ8AYwwBRQBKAgEWAAAAAAAAAGgCVmVuZ2VhbmNlIFN0YXIAAP8AAAAE9AwBCgBvEgEHAJgMASIAlwIBCgAB54UBCgAAAAAAANYBAAD_AAAAAhgAAREAwwAC2f_c_wAAAAAAAKYBR2FsZSBTaGFja2xlAAD_AAAABaoXAQsAXwwBFAALCwEZAJgCAQ0AZyYBDwAB5pUBGQAAAAAAADsBUmFwdHVyZSBXYXJkAAAZAAAABfsMASkAVhIBNwBmDAFcAA0LAScAEhEBGwAAAAAAAACtAERyYWdvbiBTbGlwcGVycwAAVQAAAAZlDAFQAHwMASwACg0BDgCZAgETABIRARwAmxQBHgAAAbIIAQgAAAAAAGwBSGF2b2MgV2VhdmVyAAAqAAAABfcMARUAlBIBDQBkDAFMAIMDARgAyUABWgAB4Z0BBQAAAAAAANABAAD_AAAAApoAARoAyAAB3P8AAAAAAAAAAkFybWFnZWRkb24gVHVybgAA_wAAAAVfAAIEAAkA_QsBCgBjDAE8ALkAAQwAnAIBJQABE4oBEQAAAAAAANUBAAD_AAAAAbQAASIAAAAAAAAA2AEAAP8AAAABuAABGQAAAAAAAAD2AUVudHJvcHkgVHVybgAA_wAAAARNBAEiAEAAAgMAIQALDQETALkAAQwAAe2DARAAAAAAAAC3A1ZpY3RvcnkgQmFyYgAA_wAAAAMNEgEXAJkQAQIAxkABHgAB4J0BDQAAAAAAAAQAQmxvb2QgQnJhaWQAAP8AAAAEBQACAQACAGMMAUEABg0BCwAKCwEUAAEQiQETAAAAAAAFChADCAIECREPDAcBCw4NBgEAVGYAAAIAAAgFBPQBEAAAAAHKARAAAAAB3wIQAAAAAdABEAAAAAEGBBEBEAAAAAHPAQ0AAAABEgEQAAAAAT8BDwAAAAEAAzsCEAAAAAFTABAAAAABuAAQAAAAAQQCYAIFAAAAAcwABQAAAAEEAvsADgAAAAGdAQ0AAAABBwRSARAAAAABrQEPAAAAAccBEAAAAAHKARAAAAABAQPkAg4AAAABsgAPAAAAAQsBEAAAAAECAY4BEAAAAAADAP____________88AAAAABQAH4sIAAAAAAAAAwMAAAAAAAAAAAA=

It performed fairly well, about the endgame and the changes, I think 3.20 version of the build should perform as well as it did in the 3.21 aswell.
We have no changes to skeletons or necromancer so I see no reason to change anything from 3.20 version except adding suppression to our character.
I will try to test the waters in 3.21 and add a proper upgrade to the guide later on. Until then 3.20 version is still available in 3.21.

Just wanted to say thanks, you are constantly providing feedback in here and responding to people's questions. Greatly appreciated as someone brand new to minions.

No worries ^^ We all have been there. It only takes one or a good two minion leagues to learn the corners of being a minion player. It is pretty simple once you get there.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Skele mages 3.21. Here we goooooooo

Good start to all of ya
Cheerz
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
I tried the faster projectiles thing and it didnt seem to work, this method will require more testing in 3.21.

I think people are hoping that this change in 3.21 will make them return even after piercing through a target or hitting a wall:

"
Simplified projectile returning. Previously some effects that caused projectiles to return specified they only did so at the end of their flight, others only from a final target, and a few from either case. Now all effects that cause projectiles to return do so in any case that they can.
"
Karmoth666 wrote:
Skele mages 3.21. Here we goooooooo

Good start to all of ya
Cheerz

Good luck everyone.
"
Kyu wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
I tried the faster projectiles thing and it didnt seem to work, this method will require more testing in 3.21.

I think people are hoping that this change in 3.21 will make them return even after piercing through a target or hitting a wall:

"
Simplified projectile returning. Previously some effects that caused projectiles to return specified they only did so at the end of their flight, others only from a final target, and a few from either case. Now all effects that cause projectiles to return do so in any case that they can.

Yep, it will provide some good dps as a 6th link. We need to get to mage skeleton jewel first ^^ It will be a nice one I can feel it.
im 33000 in queue
1h 30 away from 3.21. Guys this will be our off meta league with da boys. Unleash the mages. Lets kick some serious ass. C ya on the other side ....
Last edited by Karmoth666 on Apr 7, 2023, 2:39:22 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Kyu wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

"

Yep, it will provide some good dps as a 6th link. We need to get to mage skeleton jewel first ^^ It will be a nice one I can feel it.

I just tested it on Standard, it works!
"
Kyu wrote:

"

Yep, it will provide some good dps as a 6th link. We need to get to mage skeleton jewel first ^^ It will be a nice one I can feel it. [/quote]

I just tested it on Standard, it works![/quote]
Thats great, that severely increases our potential to deal single target damage.
which piece is the most important to get first? just got 1 divine drop during leveling

Fleshcrafter -> Dead Reckoning
Last edited by duabijitelur on Apr 9, 2023, 12:54:16 AM
Is this one still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info