[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

I was experimenting with this build as well in sanctum and I had a pretty decent set up on my animate guardian, while delving it just randomly poofed and I have no idea how it happened. I want to play this next league as a league start but I am scared to lose my animate guardian to something random again.
when i run my necro build with AG, i always make sure to have the CB explicit on the gloves i put on him that are only found in delve. having your AG immune to corrupted blood is always nice
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
when i run my necro build with AG, i always make sure to have the CB explicit on the gloves i put on him that are only found in delve. having your AG immune to corrupted blood is always nice

Yep, if you have invested enough in your ag to have kingmaker on it, I would be sure to have him corrupted blood gloves.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Rezlind1 wrote:
I was experimenting with this build as well in sanctum and I had a pretty decent set up on my animate guardian, while delving it just randomly poofed and I have no idea how it happened. I want to play this next league as a league start but I am scared to lose my animate guardian to something random again.

Mage skeletons are my backup for 3.21, I need to see numbers and changes. If it is not srs poison again, mage skeletons will rise.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 30, 2023, 2:51:15 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Rezlind1 wrote:

Mage skeletons are my backup for 3.21, I need to see numbers and changes. If it is not srs poison again, mage skeletons will rise.

Hey Panda, it looks like no major negative changes were made to minions. I'm interested in league starting your build in 3.21 -> Would you recommend going absolution to level and still follow the tree?

Thanks!
"
Rezlind1 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Rezlind1 wrote:

Hey Panda, it looks like no major negative changes were made to minions. I'm interested in league starting your build in 3.21 -> Would you recommend going absolution to level and still follow the tree?

Thanks!

Absolution is one way to go, I prefer srs + absolution on early stuff then I go for the mage skeletons. Yeah, you can use the tree. I made 2 different trees for mage skeletons and srs for 3.21.

skellies:

Srs:

But these are very late trees, you have to go for stuff that is closer to necro+ templar area first.
Hey sadpanda,

What's your thoughts on league starting poison srs vs skellies next league? Those chaos DMg/wither nerfs seemed a bit harsh. Is it finally time for crit skellies to take the lead in damage now? I've always preferred them over srs both for clear and ease of use.

Cheers for the great guide!
"
theherbalist wrote:
Hey sadpanda,

What's your thoughts on league starting poison srs vs skellies next league? Those chaos DMg/wither nerfs seemed a bit harsh. Is it finally time for crit skellies to take the lead in damage now? I've always preferred them over srs both for clear and ease of use.

Cheers for the great guide!

Hey, I think poison srs will be extremely expensive to get going since it is such a strong build, meanwhile skele mages are strong and would probably way cheaper to start and get it to places where it does content.

So, I would recommend starting srs/absolution (as the tree and character I ran the test with that I am going to provide links for) and then converting to the mage skeletons or your preferred poison srs once you have the currency.

The srs/absolution character I made today in 7 hours at lvl 70 in ssf from scratch.:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AwAAAwAaAAMDAFgAYIWqJIN8TZg4Gqr7QIgegiCVsN8f8Kxq6rzBkvJoVZBQK1EQVP52jGrjCB57haSAsnGwFLMEnmZGjzkGuU047A890vq8zLNMrKZsr84cYQvEqgvb81m8ie7rbBr70_hgLlZDahQdkVq7fPPBUlMzkL6OiuxmwFRmLRHpNuk65qDGOp9KbxbWVXFnp6-YKpwsoZsfLUdFnUVgUeCaMbcvF80N0TJ9qPRiAKLba6mq52QAAAYAj9OxjAs5umZe2ScVAgCivCy2x6E2lgQAEgDfAUh5cG5vdGljIFNvbGFjZQAA_wAAAASWAAEFAJ0BAQkAkAEBBgCLAAEYAAAAAAAAALUBAAD_AAAAAhsAAgEAvv_zAAEbAAAAAAAAAJgASGF2b2MgQ29hdAAAPwAAAAeuFwEXAPkMAR4ARxIBHQBkDAFHAHkMAR0AmQIBFQDIFwENAAAAAAAAALMCAAD_AAAAAAGFlQEKAAAAAAAA7gBQbGFndWUgSGFuZAAAJAAAAARLBAEbAPYMAQ8AYwwBRQBKAgEWAAAAAAAAAGgCVmVuZ2VhbmNlIFN0YXIAAP8AAAAE9AwBCgBvEgEHAJgMASIAlwIBCgAB54UBCgAAAAAAANYBAAD_AAAAAhgAAREAwwAC2f_c_wAAAAAAAKYBR2FsZSBTaGFja2xlAAD_AAAABaoXAQsAXwwBFAALCwEZAJgCAQ0AZyYBDwAB5pUBGQAAAAAAADsBUmFwdHVyZSBXYXJkAAAZAAAABfsMASkAVhIBNwBmDAFcAA0LAScAEhEBGwAAAAAAAACtAERyYWdvbiBTbGlwcGVycwAAVQAAAAZlDAFQAHwMASwACg0BDgCZAgETABIRARwAmxQBHgAAAbIIAQgAAAAAAGwBSGF2b2MgV2VhdmVyAAAqAAAABfcMARUAlBIBDQBkDAFMAIMDARgAyUABWgAB4Z0BBQAAAAAAANABAAD_AAAAApoAARoAyAAB3P8AAAAAAAAAAkFybWFnZWRkb24gVHVybgAA_wAAAAVfAAIEAAkA_QsBCgBjDAE8ALkAAQwAnAIBJQABE4oBEQAAAAAAANUBAAD_AAAAAbQAASIAAAAAAAAA2AEAAP8AAAABuAABGQAAAAAAAAD2AUVudHJvcHkgVHVybgAA_wAAAARNBAEiAEAAAgMAIQALDQETALkAAQwAAe2DARAAAAAAAAC3A1ZpY3RvcnkgQmFyYgAA_wAAAAMNEgEXAJkQAQIAxkABHgAB4J0BDQAAAAAAAAQAQmxvb2QgQnJhaWQAAP8AAAAEBQACAQACAGMMAUEABg0BCwAKCwEUAAEQiQETAAAAAAAFChADCAIECREPDAcBCw4NBgEAVGYAAAIAAAgFBPQBEAAAAAHKARAAAAAB3wIQAAAAAdABEAAAAAEGBBEBEAAAAAHPAQ0AAAABEgEQAAAAAT8BDwAAAAEAAzsCEAAAAAFTABAAAAABuAAQAAAAAQQCYAIFAAAAAcwABQAAAAEEAvsADgAAAAGdAQ0AAAABBwRSARAAAAABrQEPAAAAAccBEAAAAAHKARAAAAABAQPkAg4AAAABsgAPAAAAAQsBEAAAAAECAY4BEAAAAAADAP____________88AAAAABQAH4sIAAAAAAAAAwMAAAAAAAAAAAA=
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 1, 2023, 4:42:37 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'm no stranger to generic Necro levelling, I recon first week will give a better idea of what the meta will be like re: poison. Hopefully, no changes to temp chains mean that the duration nerfs won't be too bad.

I'm tempted to go full absolution endgame though, especially with the new Vaal version. Depends how bad it feels for clearspeed.
Last edited by theherbalist on Apr 2, 2023, 10:38:32 AM
Do you think this is a good league starter to get into delve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info