[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Schorse1337 wrote:
hey i enjoy the mages so far :)

started with your build, first of all ty for that ;) and then looked at some people how to upgrade from start to mid budget or something
still a little bit rippy but ok so far, but i feel i'm lacking in dmg :/
is there a big mistake i'm doing?
My gear so far:

here is my poeninja profile (but its not up to date)
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Schorse1337/Sent_Skellimages?i=9&search=class%3DNecromancer%26name%3Dsent_

have you gotten your unique jewels ? and cluster jewels
you also need vaal skeletons lvl 21

yeah, i have all the jewels, 1 large cluster, 2 medium, and the uniques,
21 vaal skeletons is the next ill upgrade
@Schorse1337

btw, why norh cluster slot not east Armour one ? ;)
+ ele. penetration mastery works with our fleshcrafter ?
good points! actually switched the tree a little bit today and wanted to fit in a small cluster in the west slot, and the ele mastery ... idk why i put this in, ty so far for the input ;)
Last edited by Schorse1337 on May 19, 2022, 3:56:33 PM
"
Kenavru wrote:
@Schorse1337

btw, why norh cluster slot not east Armour one ? ;)
+ ele. penetration mastery works with our fleshcrafter ?

no it does not work we ignore the ele res ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Have you tried running any of the new uber bosses yet? How has this build been holding up against those fight?
"
jpsports87 wrote:
Have you tried running any of the new uber bosses yet? How has this build been holding up against those fight?

I will try soon
bosses completed:
Cortex
Shaper
Maven
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 21, 2022, 7:47:05 AM
Currently leveling this build. Thanks Panda for answering some of my questions.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Hey, could someone point me to a (currently) 20-30-40ex-ish build? Been looking around and couldnt find anything besides the starter, high end ones.
There is one thing which i don't like in this build. Mobs die so fast, that sentinel doesn't has time to powered them ^_^
Last edited by qbatronix on May 22, 2022, 2:54:05 AM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Could you please help me out with my skele mages build? I would very much appreciate any suggestions what I am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/LC1hR8Hh

I know that the gear is not good, but I did not think it is that terrible. Most of the presented around "medium budget" builds have around 1-1.5m dps per skele mage. I am currently sitting barely at 168k dps per mage.

The worse thing for me now is that I have checked in POB, that even if I will buy very expensive 5/20 awakened gems and 21 vaal skeletons gem, the DPS will rise to 240k dps per mage, which is... VERY low for such investment in comparison to different builds...

Appreciate your support, Gents!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info