3.17.0 Hotfix 11

Pls fix performance in this patch, fps fluxuates like crazy.
Any update on the non-aura skills cost 0 mana while focused mod? CF players really looking for some confirmation that this is on the fix list.
blight map are broken again....
"
PANTHEONE wrote:
I think they know how to fix it. But i think they getting statstics about "How game economy gonna act without blight maps". So i guess they will nerf or even delete Blight core from the game. 100% sure they know how to fix it.

The ramblings of paranoid delusion.
"
bigtabs wrote:
"
PANTHEONE wrote:
I think they know how to fix it. But i think they getting statstics about "How game economy gonna act without blight maps". So i guess they will nerf or even delete Blight core from the game. 100% sure they know how to fix it.

The ramblings of paranoid delusion.

Ritual too paranoid?
Heyo!

I believe the drop table for when you first complete the new bosses, and when you do them later, is reversed.

Everyone got good loot unlocking them, and now they drop basically nothing.

Thanks! <3
The whole no blight issues seems to be a major issue. not sure why they haven't fixed it yet... As for getting rid of blight, they would have to have all blighted maps not work, not just most of them.
for me the maps do work but its annoying as hell having to press activate 10-100 times lol. Yeap its a major bug and I suspect they didnt fixed cause of the espagheti code (they don't know why/where is the bug inside the bloated code)
I want to buy access to blights from you, how much coins does it cost?
As the guy a couple posts above said, it is possible to do blight maps... you just have to try over and over until it works. I've done all of mine and at most I've had to click activate about 60-70 times on one map but most are withing 20 tries. I THINK it gets worse during more active hours, but not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info