3.17.0 Hotfix 7

blight map fix ?
Totally agree!!! What's the hell, why I can't do content for which I created build?
Ferro ignique
Thank you for Kirac fix (call to arms)
Blighted map fix please. For me POE is tower defend game. I dont wanna do other things. Please :(
Hi Kirac is still giving me T16 maps even though I have only completed Tier 11. I thought this was a mechanic in which the game leads us to using our scouting report so I did... Then it's just a bunch of T16 maps again. Would you please fix it cause I'm kind of stuck now.
craft block chance on shields gone! its bug? or intended?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Spoiler

Maven invitation not droped....
This is not fixed. I have dmet the criteria for 5 different maven invitations at this point and not a single drop. Please fix this
I just wanted to add a my 2 cent on the issue of the colour of atlas missions. I think the buggy version was much better. Fixing this bug means that people have to either skip the higher level content completely, or be stuck without missions on the content they usually run. E.g. I often run content that is too hard for my build for fun&challenge, but then go back down to easier content for grinding. I know that most posters here probably run juiced T16s in their sleep but not everyone does ;)
The bugged version of this mechanic was much better. Alternatively you could let the player choose what colour missions they want. But tbh I think the bugged version of the mechanic is better than explicit choosing.
NVM
Last edited by Asag on Feb 19, 2022, 7:14:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info