3.17.0 Hotfix 7

3.17.0 Hotfix 7

• Fixed an instance where the A Call to Arms quest was not able to be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where your first Maven Invitation for the 10 boss encounter was not guaranteed to drop after collecting 10 bosses. For players who missed this guaranteed drop, it can be obtained by completing any Tier 14+ Map while having 10 or more bosses collected.
  • Fixed a bug where daily Atlas Missions were based off of the most-recently-completed Map tier, rather than the highest-completed Map tier.
  • Fixed a bug where defeating The Eater of Worlds or The Searing Exarch could sometimes fail to unlock their respective Favoured Map Slot.
  • Fixed a bug where retrieving a Voidstone from Kirac did not unlock Voidstone sockets on the Atlas.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ivory Temple Map could not be obtained through using an Orb of Horizons, or through natural map drops.
  • Fixed a bug where the Deadly Nightmares Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2022, 7:11:40 PM
nice
nice nice
Shaping the Mountains doesn't work.
add the non-aura skills cost no mana or life unveil/craft for ammy back in on the next hotfix if possible. lots of people are waiting for that bug fix.

that being said we know yall are super busy and have been doing good work, so thank you!
"
jconaspree wrote:
Shaping the Mountains doesn't work.

Yep, confirming, it's not working.
blighted maps fix?
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Progress, I see!

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where daily Atlas Missions were based off of the most-recently-completed Map tier, rather than the highest-completed Map tier.

Wait, this was a bug? It'd been there since Betrayal went live with the new system... And I'd been making use of it when I didn't want more red missions.

[edit]I forgot that this was meant to be changed on purpose with 3.17.0. Admist everything else, I guess I forgot. I guess second time's the charm for changing it, then!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Feb 7, 2022, 9:08:54 PM
whats about the blight map bug?
It’s Jeff! pog

These (+ the Blight fix, whenever it arrives…) are pretty important, and they’re coming ~half a week after the league launched. I think this is an example of a huge release going out on a Friday being ill-advised; ideally there’d be all hands on deck for the immediate aftermath. It didn’t feel like that was the case here, though obviously I don’t know that for sure.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info