Non-Aura Skills Cost no Mana or Life while Focused seems to be missing from archnemesis

"

word is that ggg knows about the issue, that it was a bug, and that it will be fixed when possible. so be hopeful that it is soon guys but either way thats good news

Literally made my day. Mind if I ask your source before I get too excited and dump another several ex into crafting my Bow?
grimro talked to bex about it and bex said that it is a bug that its missing and will be added back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhwehiCOubg

this video by grim i asked about it and he replied down in the comments.
Has there been any update on this? I have gear ready for the TS switch, but it won't work without this craft. It's been a few days, and would be nice to know if I'm wasting my time.
Last edited by crimzzzz on Feb 9, 2022, 4:55:20 PM
Bump to this, my whole build I just got to mapping would be bricked because of this, if this is a stealth nerf that is super terrible of GGG's part
same here fix your game ggg wtf bricked build without it
*bump* same here i made another thread about it before too, got no response however
bump this up please.. this is so rough!!!! everything is locked and loaded.. just waiting for this.
Any news on this issue? Still using CF 4link and KB 6link. Should bei the Others way round 😁.

Without the Mod it will be hard to do a Single endgame Boss without asking for Help.... Friendlist already quite anoyed 😬.
I also got blocked by this. Any news @GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info