3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Thanks for the build. Made a ton of currency and ripped through endgame
In game shows I have 2.11 attacks per second in hideout (2.28 with onslaught after summoning totem).

POB has 2.51 attacks per second when I disable frenzy charges. Which one is correct?

https://pastebin.com/f6wx35Gb
"
ankienz wrote:
I'm at 4k life now. Just bought this.

30ex

I would like to be tankier. Any suggestions

Take your time and just read all the posts from page 83 onwards.

Your armour is not that tanky and your flasks also not.

Do you have positive chaos resist ?

You dont use any kind of way to get endurance charges, which helps alot.
Watch the video, which was linked before for defenses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4Djvi6fVA

You are not using the alternate versions od Determination and Defiance Banner.

If you even want more tankiness, then Ashes of the Stars boosting all your skill gems by 30% quality is a big thing.

I think for 30 ex you can craft a better amulet with life for yourself.
Last edited by Kharadas on Mar 24, 2022, 8:44:03 PM
"
Venusdude21 wrote:
Would using a pair of forbidden flesh/flame jewls for Frigid Wake be worth it for this build?

I havent tested that, but the better choice would be Malediction.
"
pdot1336 wrote:

Hey guys, I'm looking to make some real upgrades at this point. I have 40 EX so I want to spend it wisely.

The build feels fairly tanky, but I think the DPS could be considerably higher. Obviously the -% to Fire Resistance would be a great upgrade. Should that be my immediate upgrade? Or should I be looking at other pieces first?

This build has been great too. A definite upgrade from Arc Lightning LOL

You have alot things to fix here.

Most important is to fix your quiver.

It is the wrong base and has fire damage on it.

Get the right base and T1 fire dot multi with high attack speed and life.

Your amulet should have at least +1 to explosive arrow.

Your boots have none of the 2 new implicit modifiers.

You dont need hunter gloves. Just use normal gloves with the 2 new implicits. This makes gearing easier/cheaper, more life, resist and everything.

Your other gear also doesnt have alot life.
Last edited by Kharadas on Mar 24, 2022, 8:59:10 PM
[/quote]

I'd be grateful if you pointed out the section on POB calcs that you got 1.35 from so I can learn. Thanks so much![/quote]

You goto Calcs > Make sure Explosive Arrow is selected > "Skill type specific stats" > Duration[/quote]

You are a wonderful person!
"
brunowa wrote:
So I wanted to try out the build in league, and gotta say, it's pretty awesome.

Played about 50 hours, atlas fully complete, done all Pinnacle bosses, and managed to reach over 50million DPS spending about 10-15ex total.

It will be interesting to see what GGG do to it come 3.18... hopefully nothing! hehe

I dont think this is just 10-15 ex and also you started late so some things were cheaper.

The Quiver alone with correct base is more than just 1 ex.

Are the 50M DPS shaper dps or no shaper dps ?

Ive loaded your char into POB and just enabled all flasks, lifetap, convergence
and nothing else( no boss target enabled ).

What i am missing here ?
Last edited by Kharadas on Mar 24, 2022, 9:55:05 PM
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
Venusdude21 wrote:
Would using a pair of forbidden flesh/flame jewls for Frigid Wake be worth it for this build?

I havent tested that, but the better choice would be Malediction.

I m going with the more defensive route, Bastion of Elements jewels, feels pretty good.
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
So I wanted to try out the build in league, and gotta say, it's pretty awesome.

Played about 50 hours, atlas fully complete, done all Pinnacle bosses, and managed to reach over 50million DPS spending about 10-15ex total.

It will be interesting to see what GGG do to it come 3.18... hopefully nothing! hehe

I dont think this is just 10-15 ex and also you started late so some things were cheaper.

The Quiver alone with correct base is more than just 1 ex.

Are the 50M DPS shaper dps or no shaper dps ?

Ive loaded your char into POB and just enabled all flasks, lifetap, convergence
and nothing else( no boss target enabled ).

What i am missing here ?

Picked up quiver for 1.5ex.

Bow: 2ex
Chest: 2ex
Quiver: 1.5ex
Helm: 60c
Gloves: 1ex
Boots: 1ex
Ammy: 1ex
Rings x2: 1ex each
Belt: self-found
Large Cluster: 2ex
Medium cluster: 1ex
Other jewels: 60c total

Other implicits/enchants etc were self-farmed.

You need to also select "enemy was hit by cold damage" (for EE) and enemy is ignited and shocked.

Note that I'm currently running with a Devoto's. So when you equip a regular Blizzard Crown and also Awakened Deadly Ailments (instead of ignite prolif), the DPS is higher. Also have a +50% chaos res watcher's eye currently in which is different to a regular jewel I had in previously.
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 24, 2022, 11:19:35 PM
"
brunowa wrote:

Picked up quiver for 1.5ex.

Bow: 2ex
Chest: 2ex
Quiver: 1.5ex
Helm: 60c
Gloves: 1ex
Boots: 1ex
Ammy: 1ex
Rings x2: 1ex each
Belt: self-found
Large Cluster: 2ex
Medium cluster: 1ex
Other jewels: 60c total

Other implicits/enchants etc were self-farmed.

Same for the bow and chest it was just a lucky buy. Ive checked all listed, even offline for the last 7 days.... the price is 4+ ex and 2.5+ ex.

and implicit currency, even if self farmed has to be calculated into the total price. All i am trying to say, it is not as cheap as it looks.

"
brunowa wrote:

You need to also select "enemy was hit by cold damage" (for EE) and enemy is ignited and shocked.

Note that I'm currently running with a Devoto's. So when you equip a regular Blizzard Crown and also Awakened Deadly Ailments (instead of ignite prolif), the DPS is higher. Also have a +50% chaos res watcher's eye currently in which is different to a regular jewel I had in previously.

Yes, then we have like 25.9M DPS and 79.8M per ignite, but that is not 50m+ dps as you said, maybe you meant damage per ignite.

With Sirus enabled it 16.4M dps and 50.4M per ingite.
Last edited by Kharadas on Mar 25, 2022, 4:06:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info