3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Can anyone help me calculate my # of fuses. I see from the OP that the formula is: AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

So I believe I have an attack rate of 1.88 * 6 (totems * .83 hitchance * (not sure). Yea not sure where the increased duration is on POB.

https://pastebin.com/frEp9gpT

I've worked on my build since my last post and any input is appreciated.

Your duration is 1.35.. so you're getting about 12 fuses going by that calculation.

You need to get around 2.3-2.5 attacks per second, and over 90% accuracy for your DPS to be starting to feel much better.

Then if I were I would try to start upping your DPS...

Switch trees to the DPS tree, get Hyrri's, get Blizzard Crown, and start demolishing pinnacle bosses.
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 23, 2022, 11:45:38 PM
I'm at 4k life now. Just bought this.

30ex

I would like to be tankier. Any suggestions
Would using a pair of forbidden flesh/flame jewls for Frigid Wake be worth it for this build?

Hey guys, I'm looking to make some real upgrades at this point. I have 40 EX so I want to spend it wisely.

The build feels fairly tanky, but I think the DPS could be considerably higher. Obviously the -% to Fire Resistance would be a great upgrade. Should that be my immediate upgrade? Or should I be looking at other pieces first?

This build has been great too. A definite upgrade from Arc Lightning LOL
"
pdot1336 wrote:

Hey guys, I'm looking to make some real upgrades at this point. I have 40 EX so I want to spend it wisely.

The build feels fairly tanky, but I think the DPS could be considerably higher. Obviously the -% to Fire Resistance would be a great upgrade. Should that be my immediate upgrade? Or should I be looking at other pieces first?

My suggestions are

1) If you really want DPS, switching the brass dome to Hyrri's Ire would add good DPS.

2) Your amulet doesn't add much DPS besides the DOT multi. Would suggest finding an ammy with Dot multi and atleast +1 to all fire/skill gems, preferably you get both for +2 to your EA gems.

3) Your ring does not have flammability on hit, which is a nice DPS boost.

4) Could always get an EA enchant for your helmet. I generally prefer the attack speed one.

Besides the minus fire res helmet , these moves can boost your DPS although some will also take down survivability.
"
ankienz wrote:
I'm at 4k life now. Just bought this.

30ex

I would like to be tankier. Any suggestions

May not want to hear it, but prob should have bought an ammy with +2 to gems with a good life roll at those prices.
Last edited by Kojack37 on Mar 24, 2022, 2:50:58 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Can anyone help me calculate my # of fuses. I see from the OP that the formula is: AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

So I believe I have an attack rate of 1.88 * 6 (totems * .83 hitchance * (not sure). Yea not sure where the increased duration is on POB.

Your duration is 1.35.. so you're getting about 12 fuses going by that calculation.

You need to get around 2.3-2.5 attacks per second, and over 90% accuracy for your DPS to be starting to feel much better.

Switch trees to the DPS tree, get Hyrri's, get Blizzard Crown, and start demolishing pinnacle bosses.

I'd be grateful if you pointed out the section on POB calcs that you got 1.35 from so I can learn. Thanks so much!
"
Kojack37 wrote:
"
pdot1336 wrote:

My suggestions are

1) If you really want DPS, switching the brass dome to Hyrri's Ire would add good DPS.

2) Your amulet doesn't add much DPS besides the DOT multi. Would suggest finding an ammy with Dot multi and atleast +1 to all fire/skill gems, preferably you get both for +2 to your EA gems.

3) Your ring does not have flammability on hit, which is a nice DPS boost.

4) Could always get an EA enchant for your helmet. I generally prefer the attack speed one.

Besides the minus fire res helmet , these moves can boost your DPS although some will also take down survivability.

Also, your quiver has added fire damage on it so you are not proc'ing Elemental Equilibrium which is a massive DPS loss.

Put catalysts on your belt to 42% faster ignites.

And get a better Ammy.
"
"
brunowa wrote:
"

I'd be grateful if you pointed out the section on POB calcs that you got 1.35 from so I can learn. Thanks so much!

You goto Calcs > Make sure Explosive Arrow is selected > "Skill type specific stats" > Duration
"
brunowa wrote:
@Kojack37 your ring has Added Fire Damage to Attacks so you are not proc'ing Elemental Equilibrium.

As you are using Shaper of Storms, you should also pick up 40% increased dmg of non damaging ailments in the Elemental Mastery cluster.

A mageblood would be nice if you are going for 100 to enable you to have 100% uptime of flasks you need.

THanks for the advice. Props to the build: the DPS is so good that I didn't even realize EE wasn't working lol. Still was melting everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info