3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

What's easiest way to level up to act 4 when you can spec to ea ballista? Wand craft is gone.
I bet easiest and safest would be SRS+zombies, u get SRS after mud flats. I think I will level with it till EA ballista. But I'm a newbie so there is probably better way.
Thoughts on changes? Wonder if accuracy is going to be harder or easier to get with some of these mastery changes.

Levelling changes are unfortunate. Going to be painful until EA.
"
Dalc123 wrote:
Thoughts on changes? Wonder if accuracy is going to be harder or easier to get with some of these mastery changes.

Levelling changes are unfortunate. Going to be painful until EA.

Also maybe +1 arrow will fit in?
Still w8ing for a 3.21 tree update according to new stuff presented.
Just commenting here to say that EA ballista is an amazing all-around build. My current character is able to do all content (maybe not wave 30 sim due to defenses). Has a great mix of single target and clear. Cant recommend it enough.
Not sure if all auras will work in 3.21 cause of increased reservation.
What is the best way to optimize this build to 3.21?
Want to try it on league start, but quite unexperienced to optimize it by my own...
Still i'm relying my hopes on this build and want to try bow setup, cause mostly play CoC and Minion builds.
Filling the last few days.

Any good ideas for how to make this build win at Hall of Grandmasters?
Current Build: Level 100 Elementalist EA Totem
https://pobb.in/MKAloyhqUAOA
- Bossing
- Mapping
"
Wilson_Chan wrote:
Filling the last few days.

Any good ideas for how to make this build win at Hall of Grandmasters?

Try reduced block chance gem?
about the grace mana reservation change, you can easily take the mana nodes to dynamo (3 points -1 from the grace mana reservation we lost) so it would cost 2 points to fix mana problems with the mana reservation mastery there (i think this is better than using a small cluster cause it costs the same amount of points but you dont lose a jewel socket), and about the fire mastery, just change it to -5% fire resistance its a small loss on medium budget build, and the exact same on high budget
With the Devouring Diadem helmet, there are no mana reservation problems even after the update. Maybe we should choose this helm instead of a Blizzard Crown?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info