3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Feydaleth wrote:
I asked a few pages earlier on new implicits and still wondering. Is the exposure from this glove useless or is it additive with EE?

And another question. I tried swapping in Headhunter for mapping but it just feels worse than Dyadan, probably due to slower ignites. Is there another item I can swap in to be able to use HH? (I already have Blowback on my cluster)

Hey mate, exposure is not a stackable debuff. If you apply two Exposures of the same element onto an enemy, the stronger of the two should completely overwrite the weaker one. We already apply -25% via Mastermind of Discord, so the implicit doesn't do anything.

Not sure of any other item that would help you use HH. With all the HH buffs that should offset any downside.

Thank you very much!
"
velvetpaws12 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
@Brunowa

I think you need to add a quick how-to POB Guide.
There seems to be a lot of confusion.

e.g

1, Don't look at "Total Damage per Ignite" (useless). We only care for ignite DPS and Attack Rate

2, Don't set your Fuses to 20 if you can't reach them. Otherwise POB will give you false numbers on everything.
AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

EA Explosion description is kinda misleading here.
You might think:
"Well I get 5% more Damage per Fuse.
10x Fuses = 50% More
20x Fuses = 100% More
So im kinda fine with only 10Fuses, i'm just losing out on the 50%more"

But the way the multiplier stacks its actually WAYYY more than that:

Going from 10->15 Fuses is 75% MORE DPS
Going from 15->20 Fuses is 52% MORE DPS
Going from 10->20 Fuses is 166% MORE DPS

(Yes. Double your Attackspeed, get 166% more DPS)

Have a look at the more Multiplier in PoB:

That's why im pestering everyone here to go for more Attackspeed. It's by far the best way to scale our damage.

So I have a lot of issues scaling my damage right now , in my pob : https://pastebin.com/9dxdCmyB , how much exactly should I increase my speed to get decent damage.

Even though I killed the 4 new bosses it was a pain with the damage.

To hit some nice damage like in all the vids how much should I improve it, because taking all the AS speeds on the tree doesn't seem to help much.

What's the confortable Attack rate you should be for good damage.

Because to be honest right now I am feeling like quiting.

Your attack speed is abysmal. You should get atk speed on gloves, quiver, bow, rings, and also go for the cluster with ancestral echo and sleepless sentries. That will let you swap out of that meh ring as you will get onslaught from Sleepless sentries instead.

Get an unnatural instinct asap. It frees up some much-needed passive points and provides a significant boost. Swap out of heart of destruction, go shaper of storms, make sure you have lightning dmg as the highest element. Then with the freed up points thanks to Unnatural instinct, go "Ash, frost and storm, and the "40% effect of ailments" mastery.

You will notice a giga dmg increase and barely any difference while clearing. And it's all thanks to how much more dmg scaling you get from shock.

Will I be able to clear Blights after doing all of this ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Unnatural Instinct is really nice, but way to expensive atm. There are more cost efficient ways to upgrade for most.

Use your Jewel-Sockets.
A simple +13% Attackspeed Jewel cost like 5c.
3x Jewel Sockets +39%Attackspeed
Dying in T16 maps. Also out of currency. Any recommendations or mistakes in my build?

Help is appreciated
"
ankienz wrote:
Dying in T16 maps. Also out of currency. Any recommendations or mistakes in my build?

Help is appreciated

You have gone full Glasscannon.Your wearing way more uniques than your Def can handle. (No HP, No Res over-cap. Every Single Res Curse will kill you. Monster sneezing in your general Direction? Dead.)

Yes, more DPS is nice..but it's pretty worthless if you have to run around with 3,5k HP and Dying all the time.

I'd say let go of Both Rings / Amulet and Hyriss for now and get +Life/Def Gear instead. That should put you at around 5K-5,5K Life and overcapped Res.

You can then start adding more DMG Gear again once you feel comfortable with your Defences.

Last edited by Schejian on Feb 15, 2022, 6:20:25 AM
I am deleting all content with only 3.2k HP and barely overcapped res.
Evasion and phasing is so good pared with determination. If u play a bit carefully u shred everything.
"
exec85 wrote:
If u play a bit carefully u shred everything.

True.
But Playing carefully = slow
Dieing every third map = even slower.

If you'd want to zoom zoom the maps you'll want at least some def.
Can I get some tips on what the next big upgrade is for me? Here's my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/naTYGDCw

I think I have the atk speed at a decent level. I'm wondering if I should get a better bow(expensive) or Polaric devastation. Or is there something else on the menu that can potentially be more juicy?

I don't think I wanna go for Blizzard crown because then my lightning dmg would be lower and I'd lose out on the Shaper of Storms perk. Or is that not such a huge loss? I think it works well with the Ash, frost and storm cluster.
"
velvetpaws12 wrote:

I don't think I wanna go for Blizzard crown because then my lightning dmg would be lower and I'd lose out on the Shaper of Storms perk. Or is that not such a huge loss? I think it works well with the Ash, frost and storm cluster.

Gear's looking quite fine. Blizzard Crowns are last league.
If you got to replace your helmet it would have to be The Gull (BIS) though.
Would be a big upgrade but i fear you'll be tight on mana reservation then. And you'll need Spell Suppression on Gloves.

What's so good about the gull?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info