3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Great build!
Last edited by moon_nmh on Feb 12, 2022, 3:43:15 PM
How do you deal with spell block boss like burial chambers? Was thinking something on off hand totem setup
Why no flammability? New to the game and was following palsterons build.

disregard just saw the ring with flammability
Last edited by Quyen82 on Feb 12, 2022, 3:56:32 PM
"
MoparMuppet wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
"
MoparMuppet wrote:
Im having trouble understanding CWDT, Molten Shell, Increased Duration, Flame dash. i have it set up in my boots, i have CWDT lvl 5, Molten Shell lvl 13 but flame dash seems to be unable to trigger

You don't have to trigger Molten Shell with CWDT. You can also just self-cast it by putting it on your Leftclick (will recast automatically, no micro-managment)

If molten shell goes to lvl 13 then i can self cast it, but lvl 12 it will go on CWDT. However i notice this guide character build has flame dash at lvl 2 which gets me confused. im understanding that it's for lower mana cast but then i can't self cast the flame dash so im getting a little confused unless i would maybe unlink flame dash.

You probably don't have enough mana to self cast flame dash.

You might have to play around with precision level, or do what was suggested just earlier, remove CWDT and instead self-cast molten shell, which will also remove the mana multiplier for flame dash, allowing you to once again cast it.
what should i aim up first as next dps upgrade?

- the ring
- unnatural instinct jool

... or do something on my chest ? :D ( i know, its still the starter one, but nevertheless currently via tree 98% spell sup )
... or something else ( like awakened gems ) ?

Maybe it depends on my equip, here my main setup currently

Thx ;)
Last edited by bex_HB on Feb 12, 2022, 5:38:17 PM
Quick question on mechanics. Is this glove's implicit useless as we already have -25% from EE?

Nvm found it.
Last edited by Effective on Feb 12, 2022, 7:34:02 PM
Hey man, absolutely loving this build so far, but i'm having an issue with survivability and getting my 20 fuses in one go. I think i'm hitting about like 10-11 on average with my gear and i have absolutely no idea how to hit all 20. As for survivability, it might just be because i'm still only level 80, but the guardians absolutely push my shit in. One smack from Minotaur and I was back in my hideout. If you can give me any pointers i'd really appreciate it!

The characters name is IMustBeADumbDooty, and i'd link the gear but I honestly don't know how to do that.

Edit: I figured it out, sorry

Last edited by AgentofLucian on Feb 12, 2022, 7:26:58 PM
Could this build profit from Emberwake Ruby Ring?
Mathematicly it should give a nice damage boost, or does it not?

Item Class: Rings
Rarity: Unique
Emberwake
Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 16
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+24% to Fire Resistance (implicit)
--------
30% increased Fire Damage
6% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to Ignite
40% less Burning Damage
You can inflict an additional Ignite on an Enemy
--------
Leave the world in flames behind you.
Got to maps finally. First time doing a totem build. So far dps is good. But I'm a glass cannon.
Still biggest problem is mana management. Not a big fan of using a mana flask.
Any node we could take to improve mana management?

Current gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info