[3.17] Spectral Helix/Rage Vortex Berserker

"
WarPig17 wrote:
Noticed a couple things scuffed w/ the 2h Physical POB for anyone giving it a go:

I) Correct me if I'm wrong (assuming OP checks this), but we actually need to put 4-points into the Fleet Foot & Grace Mastery wheel to be able to run all four auras at once? It also seems advisable to change Reservation Mastery 'Increased Effect of Auras' to 'Increase Efficiency 15%' so that we have the mana necessary to cast Assassins Mark

II) Speaking of Assassins Mark, the POB says link it w/ Hextouch, but you actually need to link it w/ Mark on Hit support (and you'll need about 50 unreserved mana to cast it)

In my 90's now, the build continues to be enjoyable, thanks again for the guide.
Yo, should be able to fit in all with if your precision is low enough level which will depend on how much accuracy you can get on gear, and the PoB was made before they updated it for 3.17 so yeah I just used hextouch in its place, and I decided to go for lifetap to cast assassin's mark in the end. I recommend following the updated PoB, ill probably just replace the old phys one with the week 1 update PoB I suppose, and im glad you enjoy the build! :)
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:
Noticed a couple things scuffed w/ the 2h Physical POB for anyone giving it a go:

I) Correct me if I'm wrong (assuming OP checks this), but we actually need to put 4-points into the Fleet Foot & Grace Mastery wheel to be able to run all four auras at once? It also seems advisable to change Reservation Mastery 'Increased Effect of Auras' to 'Increase Efficiency 15%' so that we have the mana necessary to cast Assassins Mark

II) Speaking of Assassins Mark, the POB says link it w/ Hextouch, but you actually need to link it w/ Mark on Hit support (and you'll need about 50 unreserved mana to cast it)

In my 90's now, the build continues to be enjoyable, thanks again for the guide.
Yo, should be able to fit in all with if your precision is low enough level which will depend on how much accuracy you can get on gear, and the PoB was made before they updated it for 3.17 so yeah I just used hextouch in its place, and I decided to go for lifetap to cast assassin's mark in the end. I recommend following the updated PoB, ill probably just replace the old phys one with the week 1 update PoB I suppose, and im glad you enjoy the build! :)

Cool thanks for the update. Lowering Precision worked fine, but I will incorporate your other advice & the new POB moving forward. Cheers.
Invested another 1ex into the build (gloves, boots, eldritch implicits), and was able to do Uber Elder deathless w/ the setup below (didn't even need to use Rage Vortex once):

Have about 85% spell suppression, 20k armor, 4.5k life, 80% max resists, 75% evade, so pretty tanky (though definitely not a facetank build). For the low investment cost (2-3ex) it's really quite strong.

Will report back once I've given Feared a try.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Mar 4, 2022, 8:55:58 PM
Hi, I got An Oni-goroshi and thinking of roll to this build.
is the elemental one really outdated in 3.17?

I also thinking of put Omniscience into play, it looks good but don't know how it will end up.
"
schnster wrote:
Hi, I got An Oni-goroshi and thinking of roll to this build.
is the elemental one really outdated in 3.17?

I also thinking of put Omniscience into play, it looks good but don't know how it will end up.
I don't think its necessarily outdated, I just haven't played it myself I only played phys version, but it should atleast be as good as it was in 3.16 if not even better. And you could probably make it even better with some omniscience stuff yeah.
how do I view the pastebin links? I google it and it's so niche there isn't an easy to find explanation. also is there a levelling guide for where skill points should be allocated as I level rather than just the final end goal?
"
i_am_Sped wrote:
how do I view the pastebin links? I google it and it's so niche there isn't an easy to find explanation. also is there a levelling guide for where skill points should be allocated as I level rather than just the final end goal?

You have to copy-paste the links into Path of Building, which will then bring up the entire skill tree, gems, gear, damage, defenses, etc.

There is a small leveling section if you look over the OP closer. I personally just leveled with Spectral Helix (acquire end of Act I -- use whatever you want until then) & used the endgame tree as a template for how I chose skill points, and it was very fast in my experience.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Mar 7, 2022, 5:31:20 PM
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
i_am_Sped wrote:

You have to copy-paste the links into Path of Building, which will then bring up the entire skill tree, gems, gear, damage, defenses, etc.

There is a small leveling section if you look over the OP closer. I personally just leveled with Spectral Helix (acquire end of Act I -- use whatever you want until then) & used the endgame tree as a template for how I chose skill points, and it was very fast in my experience.

path of bulding is just a webpage with no download or in browser paste option. this all should be less counter intuitive. how do you get the use of this dogshit website pob?
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
i_am_Sped wrote:

i hate this game, I still don't kmnow what you mean look closer at the op, there is no like 1-30 skill tree anywhere on this forum
Last edited by i_am_Sped on Mar 7, 2022, 7:02:40 PM
this looks like a really cool website if only there was a way to get the interface shown in the pictures!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info