[3.20] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
wrona wrote:
"
Thayaric wrote:
Fezz if nothings changed much in crafting I can write up for you later how to craft the double skills amulet, the double dot quiver, decent boots, rings and belt. For those pushing the build past basic gear.


You could also provide this information to rest of us, willing to push this build below standard gear :)

Edit: One question regarding this part of build:

quote
As soon as you have Multiple Totems Support, you can summon five totems in total, but using the skill will still only summon two of them. Therefore, you now have to press the skill twice to get the most out of it.
unquote

Is it accurate in 3.19? When I am pressing ballista I am summoning only one ballista per cast, so in above case I should cast it 5 times to get most out of this spell?


May I asked where you found this quote?

I could only find the following quote here: "Note: As soon as you use Multiple Totems Support, you can summon more than two totems in total, but using the skill will still only summon two of them. Therefore, you now have to press the skill multiple times to get the most out of it. The total amount of totems you can summon depends on the level of the gem while the maximum amount with this build is 5." (it can absolutely be that your quote can be found somewhere else, so let me know :D)

This is still accurate (just tested it live).

Cheers ;)



I don't know how to make such fancy links to put you in exact place of a page - but it is under act 9, under part:
"Your early mapping setup regarding flasks and gems should look like this"

:)

Long story short, you can summon only one totem per cast :)



EDIT: Omg I am retarded - multiple totems gives: "Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one" XD
Last edited by wrona on Aug 22, 2022, 10:55:16 AM
"
wrona wrote:

I don't know how to make such fancy links to put you in exact place of a page - but it is under act 9, under part:
"Your early mapping setup regarding flasks and gems should look like this"

:)

Long story short, you can summon only one totem per cast :)


EDIT: Omg I am retarded - multiple totems gives: "Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one" XD


Haha. So this is fixed :P
Last edited by fezz8386 on Aug 22, 2022, 1:26:11 PM
Thanks for putting this together. It's super helpful! I am a little confused on one of the prerequisites to getting Determination, though.
"
‘Charisma’ + Reservation Mastery (15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Skills) next to it


I can't find the "15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Skills" as an option for Reservation Mastery.
"
Smeedler wrote:
Thanks for putting this together. It's super helpful! I am a little confused on one of the prerequisites to getting Determination, though.
"
‘Charisma’ + Reservation Mastery (15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Skills) next to it


I can't find the "15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Skills" as an option for Reservation Mastery.


Ah see, that's gone with 3.19 and I didn't delete it in the text. Will do that. Thanks for the hint!


Edit: Edited version can be found here.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Aug 22, 2022, 2:13:50 PM
"
wrona wrote:
"
Thayaric wrote:
Fezz if nothings changed much in crafting I can write up for you later how to craft the double skills amulet, the double dot quiver, decent boots, rings and belt. For those pushing the build past basic gear.


You could also provide this information to rest of us, willing to push this build below standard gear :)

Edit: One question regarding this part of build:

quote
As soon as you have Multiple Totems Support, you can summon five totems in total, but using the skill will still only summon two of them. Therefore, you now have to press the skill twice to get the most out of it.
unquote

Is it accurate in 3.19? When I am pressing ballista I am summoning only one ballista per cast, so in above case I should cast it 5 times to get most out of this spell?


Sadly crafting has changed massively, so much it's now pretty much dead. Your options now seem to consist of chaos spam or fossil spam. Deterministically crafting double skills amulets and double dot quivers I don't think can be done anymore.

As for your totems you need 3 casts to maximise at 5 totems out. Cast 2, then another 2, then a final 2 which kills one totem from your first cast as you can only have five out.
First guided try in this game. This guide is perfect and I was able to learn a lot from it. Best beginner guide I've found. Thank you for your time.
"
1Katabrlga wrote:
First guided try in this game. This guide is perfect and I was able to learn a lot from it. Best beginner guide I've found. Thank you for your time.


Hey mate, thanks. Really appreciate it!
After some time I wanted to play this game again and was overwelmed with the changes, guides etc.

Very happy that I found this thread, easy to follow guide, fun to play
"
Dragonelf wrote:
After some time I wanted to play this game again and was overwelmed with the changes, guides etc.

Very happy that I found this thread, easy to follow guide, fun to play


Great to hear that, mate ;)
May I know how do u sustain your mana without "Mind Drinker" ? I refunded that skill node to make way for the cluster jewels and I am having trouble sustaining mana when I only have 152 mana without Vitality and only 59 mana with Vitality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info