[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
GagouLeLoup wrote:
Hi a new time thanks for answering, what do you think about the enki's arc build ? I don't know what to do either i only play arc with the enki's build or i play arc with your build and i can swap with CL for some bosses, but i don't really know what are the differences between your arc and enki's one. Seems like yours is more on crit and enki's more on omniscience or somethings, yours does 5m dps but there's the CL that does 10m while the enki's does 6m ( on pob ). What are your thoughts ?

In terms of power, as in DPS and defences, this is the stronger build. Enki's version is more noob-friendly, however.

End-of-league I reached 6.5m Arc, or 12-13m CL, it really depends on gear. And mind you, I was SSF, we had one person on the discord at over 20m CL.

Omni or the unique staff from last league *might* reach better DPS. Again, depends on gear.

If you're comfortable min-maxing your crit chance / crit damage / freeze duration and getting the right gear, this build is the best fun I've had in ages. Try and make it work with 10c in T16 maps and you WILL die.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 12, 2022, 6:25:20 PM
thanks you for the answer i'll play your build, have fun on this league !
Heya, been following your build and I have a question.
Why do you have us pick Elemental Overload, and then say we should slot crit damage support gems?
Doesn't Elemental Overload make out crits not deal extra damage, making the crit damage support gems useless?
"
Solaire91 wrote:
Heya, been following your build and I have a question.
Why do you have us pick Elemental Overload, and then say we should slot crit damage support gems?
Doesn't Elemental Overload make out crits not deal extra damage, making the crit damage support gems useless?

Do note that Elemental Overload is only while leveling. You take it out more or less when you hit maps, maybe a little after.

Im at tier 5 maps with over 60 chaos invested. Can anyone take a look at my build? Still feels very squishy :(
Last edited by Neofreeze on May 16, 2022, 6:19:03 PM
"
Neofreeze wrote:
Im at tier 5 maps with over 60 chaos invested. Can anyone take a look at my build? Still feels very squishy :(

You're mapping with Crackling Lance, without an Inpulsa or Nadir Mode. That's... painful.

Try swapping to Arc for now, maybe always. CL is better for bossing, but it makes for terrible mapping (Inpulsa does help a lot).

mostly almost everything fro mtree items and gems are quite all wrong picked, for the right one i found "fastAF" with cold explosions, much faster big aoe clear and no usless crap like here, even leveling notes are half wrong jeez
Will be going over the guide to update for 3.19 for anyone who wants to league-start with this next week. Expect it by Tuesday at most.

Awsome! I played your build for 2 leagues now with a few personal changes. But overall I love the concept!
"
CantripN wrote:
Will be going over the guide to update for 3.19 for anyone who wants to league-start with this next week. Expect it by Tuesday at most.

Glad to hear that! I'm not fully decided yet on what I want to play, but after the fun and luck I had with it in 3.17, there's a high chance I'm returning to this one.

Also, do you still have your discord server running? Because the discord invite link in your main post no longer works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info