[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
mslee017 wrote:
Looks awesome! As someone else who plays SSF, I'm going to give this a whirl. Not sure which spell I really want to use though so likely going to level up all of Crackling Lance/Divine Ire/Arc (been wanting to play Divine Ire for a LONG time but self cast has been in such a shit spot)

For Divine Ire, what links would you suggest? Thinking Ire - Phys to Lightning - Infused Channeling - Increased Crit Chance - Increased Crit Damage - Awakened Added Light/Light Pen

Would Storm Burst not be ideal as it has rapid, smaller hits?

I'll likely be leveling all 3 myself, but for late-game I'm quite sure Arc won't have enough boss dps.

Storm Burst indeed has small hits. Won't Freeze well.

Links for Divine Ire: DI/Conc Effect/Infused Channeling/Crit Strikes/Crit Damage/Phys to Light.
Once you have enough convert on gear/tree, you will use Lightning Penetration instead of Phys to Light.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Would you say this build is more of a mapper? How's the map clear compared to single target damage (bosser)?

Also, do you think Primordial Eminence is worth it, for the golem buffs (crit, regen, cast speed)?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Would you say this build is more of a mapper? How's the map clear compared to single target damage (bosser)?

Also, do you think Primordial Eminence is worth it, for the golem buffs (crit, regen, cast speed)?

Depends on your expectations. If you're comparing to an Ignite build with Berek's Respite, this will clear slowly. Otherwise it's not bad, and you can always use Inpulsa's if you want more clearspeed.

What's for sure, the other time I played a Freeze build, it was the safest mapping I've had. It was my first level 97 that wasn't a Summoner.

For Bossing, it should be a dream, since they just don't get to attack or move or do anything at all. Uber bosses that are Immune to Freeze should still be fine, since you're slowing them by 70% instead and your DPS isn't half bad.

Primordial Jewels aren't worth it imo, other than, possibly, The Anima Stone, and even that's not better than a well rolled rare or a Watcher's Eye...

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2022, 3:50:45 AM
Hi, i think i found my starter here.

2 Questions
- in pob, your three dragons have +45% spell damage why ?
- in pob you check that the enemy is shock, but with three dragons it's impossible no ?

with some modificaiton, loose some life (5850 is enougth i think), i touch 6,3 M damage (sirius)

Last edited by Sho0oryuken on Jan 31, 2022, 4:49:28 AM
"
Sho0oryuken wrote:

2 Questions
- in pob you check that the enemy is shock, but with three dragons it's impossible no ?

with some modificaiton, loose some life (5850 is enougth i think), i touch 6,3 M damage (sirius)

Happy to see any pob with good ideas. Do share.

As for the more damage, that was to reflect the patch notes since the pob hasn't been updated yet.

For Shock, you're Shocking with the Cold damage from HoI, getting to the full effect. You still get the 25% more shock effect since Lightning is the main damage type.

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2022, 5:24:48 AM
"
Sho0oryuken wrote:

2 Questions

EDIT : Just saw OP comment, nvm

Three dragons in the pob almost double the DPS compare to a basic one. I was wondering why my IG dps was so low, I do understand now.

Three dragons allow you to shock but with fire from what I understand.
We don't have fire damage except from dash. If we remove shocked from calculation, again a big dps nerf.
I'm looking after this build since yesterday, there are probably a lot of things I still don't understand.
Need answer :D
Last edited by 0kira on Jan 31, 2022, 5:31:52 AM
With hydrosphere nerf, should this remove from the build ?
Look at the Elementalist points. You can Shock with any damage, and while the helmet prevents Lightning damage from doing that, the flat cold from Herald of Ice still does.

You can have 4 flat cold damage even, and still Shock for 50% or more 😱

"
0kira wrote:
With hydrosphere nerf, should this remove from the build ?

It's just for the exposure. Either that or Wave of Conviction, or any other way to get exposure.

I think I found my LS. Mostly because you are kind enough to take our questions and provide some clarity. Which, IMO, is the most important aspect of any build: actually understanding it.,

"
CantripN wrote:

Depends on your expectations. If you're comparing to an Ignite build with Berek's Respite, this will clear slowly. Otherwise it's not bad, and you can always use Inpulsa's if you want more clearspeed.

What's for sure, the other time I played a Freeze build, it was the safest mapping I've had. It was my first level 97 that wasn't a Summoner.

For Bossing, it should be a dream, since they just don't get to attack or move or do anything at all. Uber bosses that are Immune to Freeze should still be fine, since you're slowing them by 70% instead and your DPS isn't half bad.

Last league I played a Storm brand. My died around 200 times before I hit red maps. Like 100 more times afterwards.

My first Sirus fights were taking like 5-6 minutes, because of my DPS (or lack of). That's what I'm comparing it to :)

If I get to clear red maps on a decent budget, than I'm more than happy ^^

The reason I asked about the jewels is an old post of someone else. A few leagues ago, going for 6-7-8 golems was pretty sick.

"

Golems give tons of buffs and QOL. Liege of Primordial and Elemancer give 50% increased golem effect per golem, plus the Golem Commander Cluster, giving a total of (50n + 70), where n is the number of golems you have.

The buffs don't stack with duplicate golem. Assuming level 20 golem gems with a total of 4 golems, you gain 270% increased golem buff (3.7 multiplier).

Stone Golem gives 105 * 3.7 = 388.5 life/second
Flame Golem gives 20% * 3.7 = 74% increased damage
Chaos Golem gives 4% * 3.7 = 14.8% additional phys damage reduction
Lightning Golem gives 9% * 3.7 = 33.3% increased attack/cast speed (FYI lvl 20 faster casting gives 39% increased cast speed)
Ice Golem gives 30% * 3.7 = 111% increased accuracy & critical chance

Buff effects for:
- 6 (just using anima stone) = 4.7 multiplier,
- 7 (just using primordial chain) = 5.2 multiplier,
- and 9 (using both primordial chain and anima stone) = 6.2 multiplier

Last edited by Cry0nicS on Jan 31, 2022, 5:38:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info