[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
Kingbemme wrote:
Hi again!

I have a question. When I look at your latest PoB and remove "Whispers of Doom" the tot DPS pn your char drops like 3M...

But what extra curse do you use for that?

When I try the same thing with my build my tot DPS stays pracitcly the same...

What am I missing?

If you look at my char its "WhiskeyPirate" I am playing with..

Regards,
BeMMe

Path of Building removes Assassin's Mark if you do that, rather than Conductivity from my ring. If you want to see how much dps dual curse adds, activate/deactivate conductivity.

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Sorry but I have another question ^^

You now have the "Elemental mastery" node "Exposure you inflict applies at least -18..."

Does this mean that this skill "inflict exposure" or do i need exposure from another sorce to get this node "going" so to speak?
"
Kingbemme wrote:

You now have the "Elemental mastery" node "Exposure you inflict applies at least -18..."

Does this mean that this skill "inflict exposure" or do i need exposure from another sorce to get this node "going" so to speak?

You still need to apply Exposure, this Mastery only makes it better.

Last edited by CantripN on Mar 12, 2022, 5:25:31 PM
"
Kingbemme wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Kingbemme wrote:

You still need to apply Exposure, this Mastery only makes it better.

ah that was what I thought...
Last edited by Kingbemme on Mar 13, 2022, 12:29:29 AM
Every body having success with this build and I'm still struggling to clear uber lab, i need to get good lol... also my build prob not freezing him enough

I've basically followed the pob, excecpt i don't have the Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel and mediun/small clusters yet...

So is there a way to put arc in the build without gem swap? right now i swap CL and Intensify with Arc and spell echo
"
Gargarvore wrote:
Every body having success with this build and I'm still struggling to clear uber lab, i need to get good lol... also my build prob not freezing him enough

I've basically followed the pob, excecpt i don't have the Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel and mediun/small clusters yet...

So is there a way to put arc in the build without gem swap? right now i swap CL and Intensify with Arc and spell echo

The only way you can use Arc without gem swaps if having a 6L Chest in your inventory you swap fully :D

It's really not a good idea to waste 6 sockets on being lazy.

Other than not using glove implicits at all, your gear seems pretty ok for that stage. You really need to git gud, I guess. Could you join the Discord and stream what you're doing?

Last edited by CantripN on Mar 17, 2022, 2:10:07 PM
"
Could you join the Discord and stream what you're doing?

Yeah sure, but be prepared cause I'm really bad LOL
I still get those moments where i get one shotted and have no idea what happened

"
The only way you can use Arc without gem swaps if having a 6L Chest in your inventory you swap fully :D

It's really not a good idea to waste 6 sockets on being lazy.

Big Sad, but it is what it is, I'll keep swaping 2 gems, since Arc is still way better than CL for clear

Update, i figured what was wrong, i was still using Elemental Overload, and it was hurting both my damage and my freeze
Last edited by Gargarvore on Mar 17, 2022, 6:25:54 PM
Just starting to get into this build and I’m curious about the difference between your original write up and your most recent PoB. You wrote a bit about how you don’t want echo with CL because you want to hit big instead of high DPS, but your 10 mil recent POB post is using echo for CL. Is echo a good idea or do you have that slotted with super endgame gear?
"
Cutlaz wrote:
Just starting to get into this build and I’m curious about the difference between your original write up and your most recent PoB. You wrote a bit about how you don’t want echo with CL because you want to hit big instead of high DPS, but your 10 mil recent POB post is using echo for CL. Is echo a good idea or do you have that slotted with super endgame gear?

Combination of really good dps at that stage and me only really using CL for bosses. But I freeze all content without any freeze duration and with spell echo at that stage.

Thanks for the quick response! So pre-late game you wouldn’t recommend echo for CL then? At what point in your build did you decide to run it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info