Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

Spoiler
"
KingTen87 wrote:
"
Spoiler

Can someone tell me what should be upgraded please and thanks. this is what i have for beginning maps!

I would decide based on how you find the gameplay right now, to make sure you are comfortable in early maps. Make sure resistances are capped and then look at survivability (life rolls on all gear, life regen, damage taken recouped as life) and DPS (5/6 linking skills, damage over time, quality/levelled gems).

WoD has a great list of his dream mods on the front page - use those as a guide based on how you are currently doing and what you feel you need to prioritise. If we suggest stacking damage but you are getting one-shot with 2k health then it won't be much help to you!

For what it's worth, I would focus on defences first - life rolls on as many gear slots as possible.
"
"

Can someone tell me what should be upgraded please and thanks. this is what i have for beginning maps!

undo the strength node south of sanctuary, get better gear, tier 1 or tier 2 life stuff.

Look to get 5 links/6 links. stuff using so many life flasks, get a ruby flasks that gives you charges when hit and enchant it to auto use when full. if you got positive chaos resistance get a forbidden taste and enchant it with use when take a savage hit. Thats Really it for now, i won't recommend damage upgrades until your defenses are top notch.
Yup. I'm on the same page as them, GamerNerdRage81! Good answers. Do you best to get decent life and resist rolls on all gear that isn't a weapon. It's part of the grind, but it'll come. Sometimes Atlas progress can be delayed because nothing decent drops. Sometimes those are the cards dealt to us. The drops will come though.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks for the guide
"
Spoiler
Thanks for the guide
You're awesome, Succubus_Lilith! :)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey there, I've been running this build this season. Always loved your builds, especially the pseduo retired Trigger Happy. Will update later with how far I get / what I end up with gear wise and stuff but did want to ask how you feel about one change I made that I am very much enjoying.

For four points from where you already are for call to arms you can get:
10 Strength
24% Increased Armor
50% Increased Armor while Stationary
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when hit

I found this because I found I had small moments after Immortal Call would go off, end, but I still didn't have full endurance charges so I'd drop below 90% phys resist. (At 0 endurance charges I'd lose elemental resist caps too). So I needed something to more quickly restore charges to close that window up and this works great. Added bonus of armor while stationary, which we do often to channel.

Figured I'd point it out for anyone having a similar problem and to see if you like it at all for the primary build. I'd understand if not since it is a very short window normally since enduring call is always building us back up, just died a couple times in that window I think from big bosses hitting very hard. Might have died regardless though. :)

Had one question as well, when doing single target DPS, should I be releasing Incinerate at max stacks for the burst and rebuilding up over and over or just leaving it on non stop? Not clear to me which is optimal.

PS - Oh and also last I played before this season imbued flasks didn't exist so I didn't even think to look at flasks since I hated keeping up with pushing them. I was confused with how squishy I was, so in case anyone else is making the same mistake Ruby Flask is godlike for this build for so many reasons. With 'Used when charges reach full' and 'Gain X charges when hit' you don't even need to think about it. Now I run Silver, Sulphur, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz all with the exact same setup. Sogood.
Last edited by ElementalNimbus on Feb 27, 2022, 11:04:27 AM
I spent the last couple of days tearing my hair out with trade, but now have some pretty decent gear:

Now pushing to finish my atlas and see if I can take down some of the endgame bosses. Next upgrades (if I make any) will be catalysts, some 21/20 gems and maybe 6-linking the staff for Fire Trap, although I may need to address mana as each trap will be a good chunk of it. I need to fix up a few links for the last CWDT trigger, anoint my amulet with something yet to be decided, and once I've sourced 3 more dexterity I'll be able to replace the stat roll on gloves with a chaos craft to take me up to 86/79/79/75. Sitting on 5.9k life with 1k regen and really enjoying it - thanks for the solid framework, Wrecker!

EDIT - the build is really rolling now! Both the Exarch and Eater of Worlds are down, and I also dropped a near perfect roll Ashes of the Stars:

To be fair, ignoring the experience roll it basically is perfect - I paid 50c for mine and the one I just dropped is listed for 6 exalts, easily my most valuable drop on this game!
Last edited by KingTen87 on Feb 28, 2022, 5:25:35 PM
"

2) Without Clarity, I'm guessing your mana regen is really slow. That mana regen is needed to make sure our CwDT spells are always triggering when they're ready. The interaction between Enduring Cry and Immortal Call is pretty vital for this build. So if Immortal Call isn't going off when it should, you'll be vulnerable more than you want.

Thanks for your reply!

For the most part I'm really happy with the build, I can actually face-tank most things. :)

Thanks to
, I have 219 unreserved mana, so it is rare that I run out, but it does happen sometimes during certain fights. I have 29 mana regen per sec.

"
I suggest keeping your eyes open for an Unset Ring. That'll let you put Flame Dash in there and then put Clarity back on Arrogance. See if that makes a difference. If not, let me know.

I'll do that and see if it was indeed the culprit.

Also, I think I can probably drop Vitality. I have 1299 Life regen without it, plus two Life flasks that are practically always full. Regen isn't much of an issue right now.
Hey Wrecker! :)

Managed to hit level 90 and stagnated (partially due to map sustain, partially due to getting one-shotted too often). Ended up making some pretty invasive changes in an effort to make it a little more tanky; I don't think I completely destroyed it, though I'm not sure how much this helped. It does feel a little better, particularly in maps, but I'm still getting the occasional "WTF, how did I just die?!" moment; more grinding for gear, I guess.

Also, while I was leveling, it seemed to me your PoEPlanner link and this post (PoB as well, though I know you don't use that) are pretty significantly out of sync on skills, so I kind of ended up with a hybrid to start from, I think.

I dropped the CwDT setup with Flammability in favor of a dual Blasphemy setup with Flammability and Enfeeble.

Running those as well as Purity of Fire (Determination was dropped) meant respeccing into a little bit of mana rez efficiency. This also left me with an extra socket, so I moved Flame Dash there and freed up a ring slot, which was nice.

This also meant getting an extra curse so I could apply both; I picked up a pair of Windshriek boots for a few chaos that are all around pretty good for the build.

So... a few tradeoffs, but it feels smoother to me. I guess time will tell whether I end up switching back.
"
Spoiler
Hey there, I've been running this build this season. Always loved your builds, especially the pseduo retired Trigger Happy. Will update later with how far I get / what I end up with gear wise and stuff but did want to ask how you feel about one change I made that I am very much enjoying.

For four points from where you already are for call to arms you can get:
10 Strength
24% Increased Armor
50% Increased Armor while Stationary
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when hit

I found this because I found I had small moments after Immortal Call would go off, end, but I still didn't have full endurance charges so I'd drop below 90% phys resist. (At 0 endurance charges I'd lose elemental resist caps too). So I needed something to more quickly restore charges to close that window up and this works great. Added bonus of armor while stationary, which we do often to channel.

Figured I'd point it out for anyone having a similar problem and to see if you like it at all for the primary build. I'd understand if not since it is a very short window normally since enduring call is always building us back up, just died a couple times in that window I think from big bosses hitting very hard. Might have died regardless though. :)

Had one question as well, when doing single target DPS, should I be releasing Incinerate at max stacks for the burst and rebuilding up over and over or just leaving it on non stop? Not clear to me which is optimal.

PS - Oh and also last I played before this season imbued flasks didn't exist so I didn't even think to look at flasks since I hated keeping up with pushing them. I was confused with how squishy I was, so in case anyone else is making the same mistake Ruby Flask is godlike for this build for so many reasons. With 'Used when charges reach full' and 'Gain X charges when hit' you don't even need to think about it. Now I run Silver, Sulphur, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz all with the exact same setup. Sogood.
Thanks, ElementalNimbus!

That's very kind of you. Glad you're having a good time! I miss Trigger Happy too. I wish I had time for more replies, therefore, guides. I like the changes and suggestions you made in your post.

I like the 4 points you pointed out for sure (leading to Inexorable). It's a big node for sure. So whether you're getting to level 95 or happy with what you're cutting to get it, if it makes your build better, you've made a great choice. I like it.

In terms of when to let go of Incinerate, I find, for me anyway, it's best not to focus on it. It depends on the circumstance. If you're finding the leech is important to surviving a crazy rolled map, I'd rather just stand there. But I also find I dance around certain bosses. With more moderate map mods rolled, where I'm only avoiding the occasional heavy boss hit, I'll channel until it's time to move. So I end up doing both, based on survivability.

Nice flask setup too!

Thanks for the post, kind words, and good suggestions!

Annnnnd

"
KingTen87 wrote:
Spoiler
I spent the last couple of days tearing my hair out with trade, but now have some pretty decent gear:

Now pushing to finish my atlas and see if I can take down some of the endgame bosses. Next upgrades (if I make any) will be catalysts, some 21/20 gems and maybe 6-linking the staff for Fire Trap, although I may need to address mana as each trap will be a good chunk of it. I need to fix up a few links for the last CWDT trigger, anoint my amulet with something yet to be decided, and once I've sourced 3 more dexterity I'll be able to replace the stat roll on gloves with a chaos craft to take me up to 86/79/79/75. Sitting on 5.9k life with 1k regen and really enjoying it - thanks for the solid framework, Wrecker!

EDIT - the build is really rolling now! Both the Exarch and Eater of Worlds are down, and I also dropped a near perfect roll Ashes of the Stars:

To be fair, ignoring the experience roll it basically is perfect - I paid 50c for mine and the one I just dropped is listed for 6 exalts, easily my most valuable drop on this game!
Nice work, KingTen87!

I'm glad Fire Trap is working out so well for you! Great job!

Annnnnd

"
StormHUN wrote:
Spoiler
"

2) Without Clarity, I'm guessing your mana regen is really slow. That mana regen is needed to make sure our CwDT spells are always triggering when they're ready. The interaction between Enduring Cry and Immortal Call is pretty vital for this build. So if Immortal Call isn't going off when it should, you'll be vulnerable more than you want.

Thanks for your reply!

For the most part I'm really happy with the build, I can actually face-tank most things. :)

Thanks to
, I have 219 unreserved mana, so it is rare that I run out, but it does happen sometimes during certain fights. I have 29 mana regen per sec.

"
I suggest keeping your eyes open for an Unset Ring. That'll let you put Flame Dash in there and then put Clarity back on Arrogance. See if that makes a difference. If not, let me know.

I'll do that and see if it was indeed the culprit.

Also, I think I can probably drop Vitality. I have 1299 Life regen without it, plus two Life flasks that are practically always full. Regen isn't much of an issue right now.
Awesome, StormHUN!

Sweet Amulet! Keep me posted on how the small changes work out. I'm glad you're happy with the build.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 1, 2022, 11:07:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info