Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

"
KingTen87 wrote:
Spoiler
Will do! I picked up a 5L Searing Touch for 1c just to see if I liked the playstyle before I consider investing more. I think it will be quite good as it allows you to get out of the fray when needed, but keep some DPS. POB numbers for + levels are pretty nice, so I'm considering a +3 fire gems staff and the Ashes of the Stars amulet. Maybe not so SSF friendly but hopefully a nice boost in DPS, as long as I can balance stats and life!
Coo, KingTen87!

I like the staff too. I have Incinerate in my Body Armour so I didn't have to worry about the links on the staff. Let us know how the setup goes if you get the gear you're hoping for!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Artaniz wrote:
Spoiler

Im basically running what you talked about using. It crushes most all content and i run juiced t16 and delve all day .

Almost everything i either essence crafted on a base or harvest crafted except the staff . I got it for 10 C with no dot multi , crafted dot multi and 6 socketed it at bench for 350 jewelers.

EDIT

i also have charisma allocated so i can run clarity on mana not life so i am over 6 k still. I was using discipline for ES for a while but its not worth it vs clarity as long as you grab the chest mod for 10 % of life as ES that gives you a nice damage boost.
Awesome, Artaniz! I'm glad you're able to use Fire Trap efficiently :). That makes me smile. Nice gear!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
For whoever here who's interested in Eldritch crafting, here is my latest craft for RF (Inquisitor, but should work with Chieftain as well).

+3 to max cold resistance will combo out with Aegis Aurora shield (+5 to max cold) and Purity of Ice, and then
to try and hit 90% maximum elemental resistances.
For regular RF, you'll favor +3 maximum Fire resistance, or +2 to all maximum resistances.

So, how I went for the crafting:
Spoiler
1) Buy a Temple armor with
-the Guatelitzi Prefix (+110-119 to Maximum Life, +8-10% increased Maximum Life),
-ilvl 85+ (for some possible T1 rolls on life regen and life recovery, but ilvl 84 is fine for T1 resistances)
-whatever base you prefer, probably armour and/or ES. Try to get the best possible base, ie Vaal Regalia, Saintly chainmail/saint's haubert, or Glorious Plate; remember that implicit will be lost to Eldritch implicit so Alstral plates and the like aren't worth their price.

2)You want 2 open prefixes. You can buy an armour with 2 open prefixes outright, or just use Annulment Orbs until you clear all prefixes but Guatelitzi's. If you remove that one, just buy another base, they are cheap enough to do so.

3) You also want 1 or 2 open suffixes; now we'll start using Eldritch crafting.
3)a/ throw a lesser ichor on your item to get Eater of Worlds influence (we don't care about implicit for now)
3)b/ use Eldritch Orbs of Annulment until you have exactly 1 suffix, if going the high-end route, or 2 suffixes for the budget.

4) Now we add our syndicate prefixes. You can go either the budget route or the expensive-but-better-high-end route:

Cheap:
Craft "you can have 3 crafted modifiers", then the Syndicate mods "% increased maximum life, % increased maximum mana" and "10% of your Maximum life as extra Energy Shield".
The thing is: when you'll reroll suffixes, you will still keep both crafted prefixes!

High-end:
Remember, you need to have only 1 suffix and the Guatelitzi's prefix.
4)a/ Craft the metamods "you can have 3 crafted modifiers", "Prefixes can't be changed" and "Suffixes can't be changed". You now have only 1 prefix open.
4)b/ Slam your item with a Veiled Chaos Orb. You now have a veiled prefix while the other mods are untouched.
4)c/ Remove crafted mods with the crafting bench, unveil your mod with Jun for "% increased maximum life, % increased maximum mana"
If you get it, congrats !
Else, try and annul the mod you just rolled with (regular) Orb of Annulment until you remove the unwanted mod (then return to 4)a/) or Guatelitzi (then, restart from scratch). Either way you'll have to redo the metacraft, which is the most expensive part by far.
4)d/ Craft the syndicate mod "10% of your Maximum life as extra Energy Shield".

5) Now you're good with the prefixes. For suffixes, thanks to Eater influence, you can use Eldritch Exalted Orbs to add suffixes until you have 3 (if you followed the budget route, you may have 3 already). Then, reroll your suffixes with Eldritch Chaos Orbs until you're satisfied with what you have. This is the step with most RNG, so when you stop depends on your expectations, wealth and luck.

We're done with explicits !

Note: the following is about crafting Eldritch implicits. You 100% can stop to step 5, maybe slam one eldritch ember and be done with the craft for a while, then go further later on !

6)Now, use Grand Eldritch Embers until you get +2 to maximum cold resistance (or fire max res, or all max res, depending on your build). You can also use Exceptional embers, but it's probably cheaper with Grand ones and a bit more Orbs of conflict.

7)This is the last part with big variance: use Orbs of Conflict on your item until you remove Eater influence for an Exceptional exarch tier, then slam another lesser ichor, and go again for an Exquisite Exach tier, ie +3% to maximum cold/fire resistance or +2% to all max resistances.

8)Last step: use Exceptional Eldritch Ichors until you get another implicit you benefit from. Note that this last step can be performed without any impact on the rest of the item mods, so you can settle with a decent implicit for a start, and reroll later on when you're rich enough to get a specific thing.
Mods you might consider:
#% increased Life Recovery rate
Purity of Ice/Fire has #% increased Aura Effect
Determination has #% increased Aura Effect
Malevolence has #% increased Aura Effect
<= by far the best option damage-wise
#% increased maximum Energy Shield
#% increased Armour
#% Chance to Block Attack/Spell Damage
Awesome! Thanks, PoitelMarto!

Annnnnd

I have a little hard time figuring out which damage mods are better when I compare two items, and one benefits RF more and the other benefits Incinerate more. Eg.:

How many % Spell damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% Burning/DoT damage?

How many % Fire/Burning/DoT damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% DoT Multiplier?

And so on. Sadly the game is still not able to tell me the DpS for RF and I don't know how to simulate PoE builds for average DpS.

A more practical example: Here is my current weapon:

And here is anoother I have:

The second one would give me a significant increase to Incinerate damage but at the cost of 32% DoT Multiplier.
has anyone tried
The Gull
Raven Mask

--------
Trigger Level 1 Create Lesser Shrine when you Kill an Enemy
121% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
+78 to maximum Life
+39% to Cold Resistance
75% increased Effect of Shrine Buffs on you
50% increased Duration of Shrine Effects on you

I am using it and wow this plus the shrine passives in the atlas seem to be pretty powerful, I know I am missing out on some super bad ass rare helmets with much better mods but even with my very lame gear I am walking through t10-t12 maps only dying due to cockiness or stupidity lol.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

*sorry I don't know how to put in a copy of the item*
Last edited by BeerninjaXIII on Feb 21, 2022, 9:59:05 PM
"
StormHUN wrote:
Spoiler
I have a little hard time figuring out which damage mods are better when I compare two items, and one benefits RF more and the other benefits Incinerate more. Eg.:

How many % Spell damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% Burning/DoT damage?

How many % Fire/Burning/DoT damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% DoT Multiplier?

And so on. Sadly the game is still not able to tell me the DpS for RF and I don't know how to simulate PoE builds for average DpS.

A more practical example: Here is my current weapon:

And here is anoother I have:

The second one would give me a significant increase to Incinerate damage but at the cost of 32% DoT Multiplier.

I have similar problems, the game is so complex! Others will have their opinion but for me, I would focus on what I feel is lacking. For example, currently running T11/12 maps I feel like RF has enough damage, so I would focus on boosting my single target as I feel like I always need a bit more DPS for map bosses.

Even though it can be a total time sink, Path of Building is pretty good for simu-crafting or pasting in the stats of gear you ID or plan to trade for. Just remember to enable the Full DPS setting, or toggle between your active skill on the left hand side, to understand the increase or decrease in DPS for RF and Incinerate.
"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
Spoiler
has anyone tried
The Gull
Raven Mask

--------
Trigger Level 1 Create Lesser Shrine when you Kill an Enemy
121% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
+78 to maximum Life
+39% to Cold Resistance
75% increased Effect of Shrine Buffs on you
50% increased Duration of Shrine Effects on you

I am using it and wow this plus the shrine passives in the atlas seem to be pretty powerful, I know I am missing out on some super bad ass rare helmets with much better mods but even with my very lame gear I am walking through t10-t12 maps only dying due to cockiness or stupidity lol.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

*sorry I don't know how to put in a copy of the item*

I've not tried it, but I've seen a few streamers talk about it lately. Ziz put out a long-term project video a day or two back using this and the Blunderbore chest, if you spec shrines it does seem like a pretty cool synergy!
Wrecker_of_Days, thanks for the amazing build.
It's very stable. I'm fairly new to this game and for the first time
I didn't die a hundred times while pushing act.

If Wrecker or any other person could tell me what Items I should upgrade next, It would be greatful.
I've been looking on Poe.ninja copying what I can.

Last edited by SsalgunBbang on Feb 22, 2022, 8:08:23 AM
"
SsalgunBbang wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker_of_Days, thanks for the amazing build.
It's very stable. I'm fairly new to this game and for the first time
I didn't die a hundred times while pushing act.

If Wrecker or any other person could tell me what Items I should upgrade next, It would be greatful.
I've been looking on Poe.ninja copying what I can.

Do you feel you are lacking in clear, single target or survivability at all? You could look at things like:

* Vermillion rings
* 21/20 skill gems and 20q supports, where beneficial
* Depending on your level, the tree paths close to two or three 2-point jewel sockets which could net you 7% life plus any number of other offensive or defensive benefits
* Your amulet isn't anointed

I'm sure more suggestions will come from others but those could be a start!
I didn't know anointing was a thing.
Looks like there is lot more things to do besides changing gears!
I'll gladly follow your suggestions, KingTen87. Thanks you.
Last edited by SsalgunBbang on Feb 22, 2022, 11:26:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info