Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.17

Kindest Wrecker,

I just took this in a new league versus standard. Wow.

This build literally melted Merveil with a fraction of the gems and no equipment past blue minus the rings archnemesis fights dropped.

Holy Rigitoni is this a enemy gravy-making build!!

Quickly to not hold up the class-

Can I use Critical Strikes Support over Minion Damage early? I like the Zombie/Skeleton/SRS + Minion + Phantasm for a ridiculous amount of minions.

Just wondering if the Crit chance makes more sense than flat damage using attrition mob mentality currently.

And this is absolutely my fav build I’ve used. Will take this out every new league!! Thank you for your time making this build so easy to follow!!
"
KVirus70 wrote:
Spoiler
Kindest Wrecker,

I just took this in a new league versus standard. Wow.

This build literally melted Merveil with a fraction of the gems and no equipment past blue minus the rings archnemesis fights dropped.

Holy Rigitoni is this a enemy gravy-making build!!

Quickly to not hold up the class-

Can I use Critical Strikes Support over Minion Damage early? I like the Zombie/Skeleton/SRS + Minion + Phantasm for a ridiculous amount of minions.

Just wondering if the Crit chance makes more sense than flat damage using attrition mob mentality currently.

And this is absolutely my fav build I’ve used. Will take this out every new league!! Thank you for your time making this build so easy to follow!!
That's really kind of you, KVirus70!

Thanks for taking the time to be so kind again :). I'm glad the build suits you so much!

Inc. Crit. Support is kind of annoying. It does provide some "ok" damage on it's own. And it's improved a bit after taking the Mastery selection that increases minion crit as well. But it's only our most effective damage support if your minions have 3 power charges. Now, that being said, clear speed and levelling aren't an issue for this build. So having Inc. Crit. instead of something stronger isn't a big deal at all. If you're planning on using it later on, it's fine to use while levelling. If the build struggled for levelling damage (like my RF guide), I'd suggest being more picky. But that's not the case here.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi,

I have been having a lot of fun with this build. Breezed to Tier 16 maps with basic gear really, not even a 6 link to be had.

Last night I dropped a Baron helmet and was wondering if anyone has any insight on how to adapt the build to make use of it?

Thanks!
Wrecker!!

Holy bologna is this build amazing!! Absolutely melting everything through Act 3. Not where I’d like to be gear or gem slot wise, but I have time to shop shortly. Vaal caves have been kind to me. Still can’t find or make that elusive Vaal Summon Skeleton as of yet. I forgot the one I have in standard can’t carry into league o_O

Wanted to let you know, in case anyone had a question or a guess for jewels to use..

Just had a Dead Reckoning drop from a nemesis in the gardens. 100% MADE for your build. I can’t link any pictures but just a hey in case it should come up.

:)
"
Aster1on wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

I have been having a lot of fun with this build. Breezed to Tier 16 maps with basic gear really, not even a 6 link to be had.

Last night I dropped a Baron helmet and was wondering if anyone has any insight on how to adapt the build to make use of it?

Thanks!
Awesome, Aster1on!

I'm glad you're having such a good time with the build and that you've progressed so smoothly :).

The Baron is an awesome helmet and a really fun build, but it's a totally different build. It's not really something you can add to an existing build. It's a unique that requires so much commitment, that the whole build revolves around it. It's a fun build to try one day, but getting the Strength required to make the build work is the trade-off for its amazing final product.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
KVirus70 wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker!!

Holy bologna is this build amazing!! Absolutely melting everything through Act 3. Not where I’d like to be gear or gem slot wise, but I have time to shop shortly. Vaal caves have been kind to me. Still can’t find or make that elusive Vaal Summon Skeleton as of yet. I forgot the one I have in standard can’t carry into league o_O

Wanted to let you know, in case anyone had a question or a guess for jewels to use..

Just had a Dead Reckoning drop from a nemesis in the gardens. 100% MADE for your build. I can’t link any pictures but just a hey in case it should come up.

:)
:) Glad the build is so fun for you, KVirus70! One thing to keep in mind, is that skeleton mages do elemental damage. So at some point, their damage will fade as we deal physical damage with this build.

Good luck finding the Vaal Skeleton gem!

Annnnnd

I don't know how you came up with this crazy build. With all the different auras, spells, minions, reserved mana, buttons required and all the other crazy stuff there is no way possible for everything to work. So at some point in time you have to eliminate, substitute and prioritize. If somebody comes along and wants to try this out, then how are they supposed to understand the process you went through to come to the same conclusions that you did along the way. This isn't helpful at all. And it's most definitely not stress free. It's just a waste of time.
"
mechfishy wrote:
Spoiler
I don't know how you came up with this crazy build. With all the different auras, spells, minions, reserved mana, buttons required and all the other crazy stuff there is no way possible for everything to work. So at some point in time you have to eliminate, substitute and prioritize. If somebody comes along and wants to try this out, then how are they supposed to understand the process you went through to come to the same conclusions that you did along the way. This isn't helpful at all. And it's most definitely not stress free. It's just a waste of time.

I'll agree with this to the extent that I'd enjoy reading a meta-post on the thought process of developing this build - or perhaps of the adaptions due to game changes, since the build has been around so long.

Shak's Vortex build is the only build guide I'm aware of that gives a deep background on the mechanics and building up gear to the different stages - leveling, CI, low life, the last time I looked. (And I think it's neat that Shak has/had a nod to Wrecker_of_Days in there.)

Summoner builds are like being a general in charge of an army, so they have some inherent complexity. Wrecker's build here has zombies, spectres, skeletons, and the golem - that's four skills just to start.

mechfishy, could you be a bit more specific about what's causing problems?

kayella has written a series of summoner builds with some neat variations. What do you think of her 3.17 - Minion Army (League Starter) guide? Are it and the related leveling guide more like what you are looking for? (Looking through them, there are a couple I'd like to try.)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on Mar 31, 2022, 12:11:27 AM
"
mechfishy wrote:
Spoiler
I don't know how you came up with this crazy build. With all the different auras, spells, minions, reserved mana, buttons required and all the other crazy stuff there is no way possible for everything to work. So at some point in time you have to eliminate, substitute and prioritize. If somebody comes along and wants to try this out, then how are they supposed to understand the process you went through to come to the same conclusions that you did along the way. This isn't helpful at all. And it's most definitely not stress free. It's just a waste of time
Hey, mechfishy,

Are you referring to the build itself? The guide? Or both?

My guide writing isn't for everyone. Some players want step-by-step directions, where I ask players to make their own decisions and take a look at tree and gems for themselves. I explain how the build works and how each mechanic interacts. Maybe you missed the Extra Info and Levelling sections near the bottom? There's also an example video that shows how the build looks in gameplay. My gear is very basic. So once things are in place, the build works as advertised.

I'm always willing to add aspects to my guides if they're needed. What do you think is missing?

Maybe there's something you're missing? I'm happy to help you with it if you have questions. Is your character, ZombieWitchDirge?

Annnnnd

Started another minion build and didn't liked it so i switched to this one and really enjoying it.

I have only recently started mapping but really enjoy the zombie gameplay.

Thanks for the guide and i have a question:

Do you think Carnage chieftain, Host Chieftain are good spectres to have?

What spectre should i use to apply Maim?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info