3.16.3b Patch Notes

I often look forward to performance patches more than content patches. so thanks!
yet, audio or shader dont feel fixed. the audio will quite regulary appear delayed (mostly on certain drop sounds like uniques or portals or zone transitioning sounds or activating scourge.) and the shader keeps producing artifacts en masse and pulling ressources like hell for no visible reason.
The patch broke the game, the sound is bad/delay and most of the items/currency drops are not working as intended.
Dear GGG! Your sound patch is soo broken. Can u pls turn it off or FIX it? My drop sounds are delayed at last a second. Death sounds of character are too loud. Delirium encounters and some times Rituals have stutering sounds lagging whole game and some times make it unplayable. Pls test well before aply
Drowned monster in Act 1 are full bugged all my sound level is to 0 i try to disable it in the .txt directly even with that i still heard the Drowned monster footstep, talking, dying please GGG fix this its so annoying !

Edit : i just did a blighted map and my god a lot number of monster play there sound like spider skeleton etc
Last edited by Hoheinheim on Jan 30, 2022, 9:22:05 AM
Problem with "Engine Multithreading" still actually. If u turn on it - ur CPU will be stressed time for time (more often than not)
any updates on the sound-problems? Any fix for it we can do manually?
i have a loot filter custom for drop exalted and chaos and at sount volume pui 300 and hear to low no modification, and rest of sount at 100 sound loud and when try to drop to 10-20 do nothing, what fix is it? destroy my filter, pls repair the league is about to come in 3 day wtf

PS: SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound ShExalted 300 (0-300) do nothing hear about at 20 volume
MinimapIcon 0 Red Circle
PlayEffect Red
Last edited by dragonurosu66 on Feb 1, 2022, 8:32:23 AM
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.16.3 where custom item filter sounds were not working correctly.???

Where is the fix??

still don t work to adjust volume for filter sound on specific currency

pls fix league about to start :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info