Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.16.3b Patch Notes

Thanks GGG <3
It's actually first recently I really noticed the expedition explosion sounds and they sort of sound off
Last edited by ZerotZallander on Jan 27, 2022, 12:58:07 PM
Sound bugs still persist after the patch!
Last edited by Obumbro on Jan 27, 2022, 1:58:32 PM
this bug is still unfixed. definetly didnt happen before 3.16.3 patch

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228940
Keep up the good work and best of luck!
INTJ-T. Love instrumental, non vocal, music. Love Stand-up comedy. Love Isometric/top-down dungeon crawler ARPGs.

Started playing in Ultimatum.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
Sound problems still unsolved (delays)
:(
Sound problem not fixed, and about 30 crashes in an hour... Nice hotfix.
loot filter sounds still cut out half way and also delayed. some dont play at all. so nothing got fixed for sounds on my end. exactly the same. really sucks when a good item drops and you never hear it. had an ex drop with no sound at all. lucky i saw it
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
was partied with another player running maps last night. then, he stopped and said "you that rich that you ignore ex drops?" i asked him what ex drop and he saw it drop when my skeletons killed a monster offscreen and i never heard it from my loot filter. now, how many have i missed while running maps solo for offscreen kills? or potentially a mirror drop or an actual good item drop. while both of those are unlikely but you never know.

this needs to be fixed badly
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
so many bugs , like sirus fight killing me from cloud , mobs who are doing dmg but you cant hit them ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info