Siege of the Atlas - Challenge League Name Reveal

The production values will be fine I'm sure, but, really. Arch previous league name? That's not even phoned in. You sent a text.

How about you reach out to some of your streamers for names and such next time? NDAs are a thing you know. I'm sure anyone would be happy to sign.

How about a closed submission contest? Where people privately send ideas, a script eliminates repeats, and you reward whoever gives you the idea you take?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I haven't paid attention for a little while, but I think this teaser showed us a new direction in PoE music. Loved it. :)
i'll play Lots Arch ;p
"
Innomen wrote:
The production values will be fine I'm sure, but, really. Arch previous league name? That's not even phoned in. You sent a text.

How about you reach out to some of your streamers for names and such next time? NDAs are a thing you know. I'm sure anyone would be happy to sign.

How about a closed submission contest? Where people privately send ideas, a script eliminates repeats, and you reward whoever gives you the idea you take?

The whole point of the league name is that it's a callback to Nemesis, and an Archnemesis is a real, defined thing.

Hopefully this comment was satire and I missed it because... yikes.
OMG

hope the league will be as awesome as its name
Looks like another altar to click on.
Boooooring.
"
Innomen wrote:

Archnemesis is not just the name of a previous league + arch it is also a common word. And if they did this every single league I would understand the complaint, but for the first time?
"
Looks like another altar to click on.
Boooooring.

Yeah. Click pillar thing, begin encounter.
Music is and color theme is nice, league name is whatever.

Looking at the figurine/statue i assume it will play a big part in the league mechanic.

Either as some sort of higher being / entity or structure that spawns monsters around it, Ritual/Ultimatum/Breach style.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Nice!
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info