Last Chance to Get Expedition Supporter Packs

Bought a pack. Hope this is used well for developing POE 2.

Also all old item art needs to be updated/implemented if you compare these with current supporter pack art. Uniques like Shiversting still have no 3D art. I hope this all gets in with POE 2 and I hope it looks amazing.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
The recent ones aren't 'bad' for the price point but adding more things means you're also rolling more misses on players for value. Some players could care less about Portals. Some could care less about Pets. Haven't met many who would pass up a pack Weapon Skin.

I think it's safe to say Armor Set, Weapon Skin, Back Attachment after that you start to risk missing player's interests. Weapon Effect? most? Pet? Def not most, Portal? 50/50?

In the end, no one is going to care about something you never made.
They do care when they want 1 thing locked behind $90.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
onfirex12 wrote:
old supp packs look doodoo compared to zese ples reworg gggg tem blease me cry so bed

Hu???

I think he's crying. :p
"
Xzorn wrote:
The recent ones aren't 'bad' for the price point but adding more things means you're also rolling more misses on players for value. Some players could care less about Portals. Some could care less about Pets. Haven't met many who would pass up a pack Weapon Skin.

I think it's safe to say Armor Set, Weapon Skin, Back Attachment after that you start to risk missing player's interests. Weapon Effect? most? Pet? Def not most, Portal? 50/50?

In the end, no one is going to care about something you never made.
They do care when they want 1 thing locked behind $90.

Good point to make. <3
I think the new packs are great, they offer a lot more than the two-tier system AND give 1:1 points value so the cosmetics are essentially "free" with buying the points.

Being able to pick and choose some of the smaller rewards would alleviate a lot of the frustration for people who don't want to spend the extra $30 for one thing when they don't care about other things in previous tiers.

$90 is still quite the price for a 3 month period, I feel like aiming for $15/ month for average spenders would be better. $30 just doesn't offer that much, and $60 is already too much for most. 20/45/80 split I think would work much better in getting people to justify the price to themselves.

But GGG has the numbers so I'm sure their research says otherwise haha
You made a game I liked and I bought many items/packs through the years. Now that you have somewhat the amount of money you need to do whatever you want, you tell me to go and fk myself. I'm not going to get the same game I supported, but now you ask me to buy more supporter packs? "How dare you! I'm offended!"
well the supporter packs are too expensive for me R$240 each, age of empires IV is R$200, god of war is R$200 too, monster hunter is R$180, if reduce prices i guess more people buy them
Last edited by Mokurp on Jan 17, 2022, 3:36:15 PM
I've been pretty consistent on buying supporter packs since I believe Metamorph league. I didn't purchase one of these due to how I felt about the core game when Expedition came out. It's somewhat funny too, it was my favorite league mechanic of the entire year, just was so displeased with the core game I decided to not get one.

In the event any staff looks through here and is writing down suggestions, and I know everyone will have differing opinions, but pets, weapon skins, and back attachments(not wings, think the crossbow) are some things I always hope for in supporter packs. Maybe for armor, and I know it makes sense to have armor to block, but for Expedition league it would have been cool to have clothing like the Kalguuran people as a pack.

Since I'm already rambling, I know my supporter badges don't reflect it, but right around the same time you switched over to the $90 packs is when I thought, I don't really spend much money on games, I might as well get both $60 packs for leagues. I think if packs for everything were still $60, I'd get both from now on.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to 3.17
"
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
"
I hate it how you split supporter packs into 3 tiers and charged 50% more for the complete sets without offering anything worth the money I paid in extra.

But these 2 are probably the best packs in a while.

Consider supporter packs as buying points and getting mtx with them.

Look at those badges you got there. We both are big suckers of MTX. Dont lie to yourself.

You are right and I think you misunderstood me.

I know I buy the supporter packs for the mtx, but I also don't have a problem with the 3 tiers. You are unhappy about them so what I wrote was meant as an alternate way for you personally to view them. I buy mtx and there is no lie.

"
NemoRSRB wrote:
I buy mtx and there is no lie.

...I have to.

I like
big
packs and I cannot lie

Them otha playas can't deny

You put in
A weapon skin
And the money gonna fly

...and that's as far as I care to take it. You're welcome. :p