Last Chance to Get Expedition Supporter Packs

"
I hate it how you split supporter packs into 3 tiers and charged 50% more for the complete sets without offering anything worth the money I paid in extra.

But these 2 are probably the best packs in a while.

Consider supporter packs as buying points and getting mtx with them.
could be cheaper...
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
"
I hate it how you split supporter packs into 3 tiers and charged 50% more for the complete sets without offering anything worth the money I paid in extra.

Look at those badges you got there. We both are big suckers of MTX. Dont lie to yourself.

"
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
"

Look at those badges you got there. We both are big suckers of MTX. Dont lie to yourself.

The core packs are disappointing, and having a 100$ tier of league packs is just absurd. Every price in this game needs to have the decimal point moved left.

There really is no way to recommend this game to new people. The stash situation is still indefensible. 4 premium tabs should at the very least be the default considering how trade is 99% of gameplay if you actually intend to see yellow maps in an adult time frame.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"

Yeah I refuse to buy them anymore.

Not paying $90 USD to get everything lol. I can pay $60 USD, which is currently $88.31 NZD on an expensive game.. many nice ones coming up. Sorry but $90 usd to get everything is bullshit. That's $132.47 NZD btw, as if their micro transactions weren't expensive enough, plus loot boxes.

Yeah I can feel that hand in my pocket, get out.

I don't like it one bit.
#NeverGoing90
Stack stack stack… :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Lol and bringing back old loot boxes too ffs.. >.>
#NeverGoing90
Yeah, no... I'll just get an AAA game on the side this time.
#NeverGoing90
"
Antago wrote:
Yeah, no... I'll just get an AAA game on the side this time.
#NeverGoing90

I like this, not big on hashtags. But I'm adding this to my forum signature.
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info