February Expansion Date Reveal

PogU
"
DeLJaDe wrote:

I like poe's vision, for the most part. Express your plebian opinion but don't demand it to be taken seriously.

"Plebian Opinion" ... Well, such high level speaking skills really add some value to any discussion.
"
phlaistar wrote:

"Plebian Opinion" ... Well, such high level speaking skills really add some value to any discussion.

If ggg was anything like those "developers that do things better" you wouldn't be here. The fact that they are one of the few game developers out there who take direct feedback so seriously unfortunately means all sorts of intellectuals feel entitled to blackmail on the forums and wave their patronage like stacks of cash to a prostitute.
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
"
phlaistar wrote:

If ggg was anything like those "developers that do things better" you wouldn't be here. The fact that they are one of the few game developers out there who take direct feedback so seriously unfortunately means all sorts of intellectuals feel entitled to blackmail on the forums and wave their patronage like stacks of cash to a prostitute.

I would just like to point out there's quite a lot of observations that could be used to argue GGG do not listen to feedback. I could go on for ages, but to name a few: Sirus still being broken, they keep trying to slow the players down, yet continue to release timer based leagues, map stashes swallowing influenced maps never to be seen again, constantly releasing league currency that doesn't fit into stash tabs during the league (often inroduced after) Trash drops where 99.99% of items aren't worth looking at, when we know they are able to use smart-loot / well rolled. There are lots of things that suggest they don't listen, but in the interests of balance there's also improvements made recently thst shows they have started to, such as stackable currency. However it remains to be seen if that was just because of the 3.15 backlash or whether they will start giving us qol now.

I'm not going to be dramatic and say they never listen, but to say they are one of the best for doing that, is not accurate, once upon a time maybe.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 17, 2022, 12:52:28 PM
oh no i just realized this comes out when dying light 2 comes out. well shit there goes my life
"

I would just like to point out there's quite a lot of observations that could be used to argue GGG do not listen to feedback. I could go on for ages, but to name a few: Sirus still being broken, they keep trying to slow the players down, yet continue to release timer based leagues, map stashes swallowing influenced maps never to be seen again, constantly releasing league currency that doesn't fit into stash tabs during the league (often inroduced after) Trash drops where 99.99% of items aren't worth looking at, when we know they are able to use smart-loot / well rolled. There are lots of things that suggest they don't listen, but in the interests of balance there's also improvements made recently thst shows they have started to, such as stackable currency. However it remains to be seen if that was just because of the 3.15 backlash or whether they will start giving us qol now.

I'm not going to be dramatic and say they never listen, but to say they are one of the best for doing that, is not accurate, once upon a time maybe.

I did not say that they do whatever any plebian here suggests. I said that they take direct feedback seriously. How they act on it is their own business and I trust them on that, for the most part. I would laugh at the idea of someone seriously taking effort to give serious feedback on, say, the Diablo forums. Here it is expected and encouraged even and, sadly, abused.
With Elden Ring hitting shelves on february 22th, we can already consider this league as DoA
"
dezcortez wrote:
"
rekikyo wrote:

POE has some problems. Not that many.

Classes, items, builds, campaign, endgame, and trade. Only 6 problems, not too shabby.

ur talking shit, but you're welcome to go away and playthat game that solved all those "problems" xD
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
"

I did not say that they do whatever any plebian here suggests. I said that they take direct feedback seriously. How they act on it is their own business and I trust them on that, for the most part. I would laugh at the idea of someone seriously taking effort to give serious feedback on, say, the Diablo forums. Here it is expected and encouraged even and, sadly, abused.

You seem a bit fond of the P word, a bit weird. I'm not sure you can say they take feedback seriously if they're often seemingly ignoring it. My opinion is that we've only had a bit of qol recently because the playerbase hurt their revenue recently.
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info