February Expansion Date Reveal

Now is where the atlas invades our items making all sockets white colour and moves kitava out of the way so we dont lose resistance in the acts. Thanks in forward kthanks :) (i hate resistances) Makes us unable to switch items. Quite sad
I do not express any judgment, as these teasers do not tell anything significant.
I will wait for the patch notes, and only then will I decide if it will be the fourth consecutive league that I will not participate in, or give a chance to return.
I will not support blindly.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW LEAGUE, COMEEEEEE NOWWW
Please make bleed a thing again pretty pretty please

and as i said please !
More tentacles monsters from beyond.
First Malachai, then Elder and now this thing.

All these tentacles and not a single one inside of me.
I have a theory. GGG doesn't make 2 bosses the same.

Perhaps this is Junior to our Elder, as the Elder is also called Death, and Death never truly dies.

More vigour for your tentacles.
Hopefully GGG addresses at least a few of the multitude of community concerns along with the new content of this expansion.
Is there any optimization to the passive tress? Your "mastery" seems more like novices, and make the whole passive tree awkward.
POG)
"
Deathbot187 wrote:
Hopefully GGG addresses at least a few of the multitude of community concerns along with the new content of this expansion.

Or maybe players always have opinions that are personally beneficial that they leech from other games they liked, and try to impress them where they don't belong; on someone else's game.

There's at least 50 different major "player visions" of how POE should be played. Most of them are wrong and conflict with both the developers and other players.

Some player perceptions also stem from poor self managment. 99% of all Latency/FPS issues are player side, and because players don't understand why their machine has tasking issues with POE, for example.

POE has some problems. Not that many.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info