February Expansion Date Reveal

ty GGG
wish u best luck!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)
reading the comments I acn see the problems are the same than in 2013, except the desync that seems to have been fixed
Last edited by Kr00n on Jan 19, 2022, 3:50:25 PM
Can't wait....thank you GGG, for all the stuff you giving us for free.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
News flash! Date of launch for the next season will be delayed as it is too close to launch date for Elden Ring.
゚ . . ✦ , . ⠀⠀ . . . ✦⠀ , ⠀ , ⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀⠀. . ゚ 󠀀⠀⠀⠀. * ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀⠀. . ゚ 󠀀⠀.* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀⠀. .
゚ 󠀀 ˚ , . . ⠀ ⠀✦⠀ . . . ⠀ . ˚ Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out ゚ . .⠀ ⠀⠀, * ⠀. . ⠀✦ ˚ .⠀ . . ✦⠀ , ⠀ . . ˚ , . . ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀. ⠀⠀⠀✦ WhoAsked ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀⠀. . ゚ 󠀀* ⠀⠀⠀. .
Y'all can sod off with your stupid release "policies". Last year you ruined the time off that I was forced to take for Christmas because of the greatest failure in gaming history, now I can't play a league that maybe I wanted to play, because you're deciding to release 4 days before Lost Ark. This really sucks! :(
"
Hayllit wrote:
Y'all can sod off with your stupid release "policies". Last year you ruined the time off that I was forced to take for Christmas because of the greatest failure in gaming history, now I can't play a league that maybe I wanted to play, because you're deciding to release 4 days before Lost Ark. This really sucks! :(

This might be the most hilarious, entitled post yet.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Yeah well, I'm a little sad about it and I needed to vent :))
"
Hayllit wrote:

Lost Ark is crap so no problem.
Last edited by Autkast on Jan 20, 2022, 8:11:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info