February Expansion Date Reveal

that legit scared the bee-jesus out of me.
nice
Only 2 tentacles looks weird. Give him at least an extra pair.
"
pr13st wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Decay

they would never reveal him or kalandra. there needs to always be one more layer of "lore" they can dump on the pile of other inconsistent lore fragments. it's easy to introduce yet another npc or new faction, but hard to craft a consistent universe which the reveal of either of them would require.
"
February Expansion Date Reveal

When does the Scour League end? I need to know to complete 40 challenges.
[Removed by Support]
I'm quite excited for the new league. I really like the atlas part of the endgame and from what we've seen it looks like something will happen to the atlas. Doing new/more stuff in the atlas is welcome for me at least!

"They are coming" usually refers to aliens right? Can't wait to see what aliens will be attacking the atlas.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
hopefully it will be a good expansion with big changes to the entire endgame and less grindy ...

i also hope they/you will manage to do something about items in this game.. and crafting and gear progression because if nothing is improved about items and how they drop (rares) then for me its cant be good or worth playing..
the fact that items are barely ever if at all worth picking up takes away the fun from runing maps

I'm sure you complain the same way every season. Yet here you are, having spent more money on the game than 99% of players. Why bother posting? You won't quit. You'll spend more money. I know it, you know it, GGG knows it.
The design is very cool and all. But in the end its just the same shitty loot and the rest of the clusterfuck. And cool boss fights made just for the 1%. That maybe have one good drop wich you probably never find as normal player.
hype
Ventrua wants to know if Trickster will be buffed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info