MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Hype !!!

Just hoping it will be a better expansion than Scourge

Scourge is a mechanic not an expansion
"
Angg0 wrote:
If PLDT (Philippine ISP) still has latency issues and still not resolved by then, large volume of players will lose interest in this.
don't worry, we have them in north america too
Seems like another good boss, shame they will 100% nerf the droprates after a month into expansion.
"
VanNI8ren wrote:
【solo+can-trade】MODE pls

I'd like that too! Please?
BIG!!!

p.s. still waiting for Trialmaster return haha
"
artifleur wrote:
"
VanNI8ren wrote:
【solo+can-trade】MODE pls

Hmm, that just means "no grouping possible".

But, in order to trade, you would need a group invite, to be able to enter sellers' hideout. Which means some new mechanics for trading/hideout access without group invite would have to be put in place.

Or, you would be literally forced to meet in towns, which then means only in towns the lower level char can access... etc.

This would only make the whole procedure even more cumbersome than it already is.

What's the point?
Last edited by bgdmm on Jan 14, 2022, 8:17:27 AM
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
artifleur wrote:
"
VanNI8ren wrote:
【solo+can-trade】MODE pls

Hmm, that just means "no grouping possible".

But, in order to trade, you would need a group invite, to be able to enter sellers' hideout. Which means some new mechanics for trading/hideout access without group invite would have to be put in place.

Or, you would be literally forced to meet in towns, which then means only in towns the lower level char can access... etc.

This would only make the whole procedure even more cumbersome than it already is.

What's the point?

I guess they could enable players joining another player's hideout while preventing them from joining any other instance belonging to other players.

Doesn't seem that complicated to me but I could be wrong.
Lets Gooooooo
awesome :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info