(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Wintertide-Vortex Inquisitor

"
SuhPetrichor wrote:
Great build, I just beat 3.17 main campaign with it and loved it. Just now getting into mapping.

If you can, you should make a 3.17 atlas tree guide for this build, for anyone else using him as a league starter. I am starting to make my own for the atlas tree, but it is very overwhelming for someone who has only recently started playing PoE (I started towards the end of Scourge league).

Thanks for creating this build, I have already had so much fun with it and I'm sure I will have even more fun when I get deeper into mapping/delving/heists/etc.

Here's the trees I would recommend

To start

This will help you get maps, and progress your Atlas.

If you are trying to farm the uniques for this build, I would then progress to: Breach/Heist

If you would rather farm currency and crafting items to buy what you need: Essence/Strongbox

Be careful with Crystal Resonance, as it can get rippy.

Here's my current tree, missing two unique maps and a few other challenges still. Once I hit 4 Watchstones, I plan to spec out of Shaping the Seas and Shaping the Skies, will put those points into Breach.

Your tree should be a moving target. Change it to be content you enjoy, or target items you want to farm.
"
SuhPetrichor wrote:
Great build, I just beat 3.17 main campaign with it and loved it. Just now getting into mapping.

If you can, you should make a 3.17 atlas tree guide for this build, for anyone else using him as a league starter. I am starting to make my own for the atlas tree, but it is very overwhelming for someone who has only recently started playing PoE (I started towards the end of Scourge league).

Thanks for creating this build, I have already had so much fun with it and I'm sure I will have even more fun when I get deeper into mapping/delving/heists/etc.

Atlas choices are only vaguely related to build.
It's really all about putting points into content you like doing.
Like Delve? Get delve passives.
Like Heist? Get Heist passives.

So...there is no way I could make a generic newbie atlas, as it depends on what you like to run.
*solved
Last edited by Fr4nXter on Mar 4, 2022, 10:16:35 AM
Hi Odif, loving the build so far. I intend to level this to 100, what would you suggest for the last 6 passives? Thanks
Thanks for the build. I having problem to get close to you with numbers.
I'm at lv 90 but my dps is not even close to you when I compare builds in PoB. Even when I remove all your equipment in PoB then you still have dps over 400k while naked. Me around 20k fully equipped.
Our tree is almost the same (I've put less points in es and more to damage).

Can you help me look what I'm doing wrong? Need advice what to fix.

Thanks.

My actual build: https://pastebin.com/054Bjvb9

Look for configuration in POB, there is a custom modifier in his build. Copy that over and your damage should be closer.
Late to the party but REALLY enjoying this guide and build! Planning to use this next league if it’s viable and you choose to continue it. Thank you.
This build was a ton of fun to level into maps and thanks to sone decent drops it’s crushing early tier maps. Using a tabula at the moment so defenses are a touch low but it’s really solid. Might league start with this next time if the notes look good! Thanks.

Double post. Hah. Apologies.
Last edited by Aescenarion on Apr 15, 2022, 7:37:54 PM
Coming back to play this league after taking a pretty long break from the game. Looking forward to trying this out as my starter. Thanks for putting it together!
What uber lab helm enchant would you recommend for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info