The Newest Addition to the Hall of Grandmasters Is Here...

...and it's designed to be an unkillable as possible - https://youtu.be/SCoaWpTCd20

He can be killed, but it seems you'd need a truly OP build to do it. All the chars shown fighting him in the video are endgame characters, so don't let his bouncing ES pool fool you. The intention was to cancel as many tools available to counter common defensive mechanics (the anti-block gem, Frostbomb, charge stealing, etc.). So basically the only way to beat him is to overpower him.
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 31, 2021, 5:43:01 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2023, 6:33:05 AM
I was one of them in the video (wedothatagain, can see me getting rekt in sarn std in the video XD)), helped the creator to see if MI could hurt him.

Those are not end-game build they are PVP specific builds. The difference is that end-game builds would do even less damage to this char than those pvp builds.

All those std pvp build are built with the pvp formula in mind so it is even more impressive.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 31, 2021, 11:41:37 AM
> 35k es
> cwdt + lightning warp/bodyswap
> recoup all damage taken back as es

nope fuck that. a lot of current gm's sort of required normal builds to cheese the stupid ai but its way harder to do that when above 3 things self-corrects the ai mistakes

aside from dedicated sr builds, i dont really see that build dying without resorting to mirror tier builds
"
yamface wrote:
> 35k es
> cwdt + lightning warp/bodyswap
> recoup all damage taken back as es

nope fuck that. a lot of current gm's sort of required normal builds to cheese the stupid ai but its way harder to do that when above 3 things self-corrects the ai mistakes

aside from dedicated sr builds, i dont really see that build dying without resorting to mirror tier builds

SR alone can t kill him because he is guardian, would need SR + frost bomb and even with that the char using that would need to be strong enough to survive his overlaps spells. he also use block reduction gem...

If you guys have questions go to TFT discord pvp section
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 31, 2021, 6:17:27 AM
Failure.
that map is so cancer, now its even more undoable :D
Yeah I never really had a problem with the previous soft bricks like demi and rotfester. MOre often than not they were speedbumps. Sir Janusz blagged my ass a couple times for failing to detonate mines properly or not having cold snap or frost bomb up.

Watching that vid made my hemorrhoids hurt.

Just glad this map is off rotation. But if it weren't, I'm sure plenty of folks would be selling carry services to the unwary.

edit: it's time to establish no CI in hogm ever. Like, give them 96% reduction or something but take away the CI.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Dec 31, 2021, 1:07:53 PM
Well so far no one has come forward here with a build that they think could beat this guy in the HoGM. It'd be interesting to see someone manage it imo, especially with a more general purpose build rather than one specifically designed to only work well in that map aka a PvP-oriented build. Guess we'll see (hopefully) whenever it's finally added in the game.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 4, 2022, 7:32:27 AM
Yeah, that's what we needed *facepalm*.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Build looks like it's only doable in Standard. Go figure. a ton of removed mods with removed values.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info