The Atlas Invasion Event Starts Soon

Is that portal for people with twitch prime accounts only or anyone with just has a normal twitch account as well?
#nooblivesmatter
"
crackhead069 wrote:
Is that portal for people with twitch prime accounts only or anyone with just has a normal twitch account as well?

*ANYONE* with a twitch account can get the portal. you just have to make sure you link your twitch and poe accounts, and then watch for 2 hours during the timeframe. no prime required.
Cant wait to encounter shaper with my big stick and 1 link ground slam.
Just wanted to ask, whether random rewards were rolled so i can delete my character on endless delve
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Great. Just don’t make us fight Hillock with Shaper and Elder on the first few seconds after logging in. Lol

Are u srly?????
"This event works much more like a normal Path of Exile league than the previous events, but every area (other than the Twilight Strand) contains five endgame map bosses who are eager to turn you into mince."
"
gloryous1987 wrote:
What im wondering is , will bosses scale with zone you are in or not ?
Because honestly i cant even imagine facing sirus or onew of those big bosses at lvl 4 loll

I recall reading in a previous topic somewhere that yes, the bosses are scaled to the encounter level. Still going to be a major pain in early encounters though. I predict a lot of decoy totem and running away behaviour!

"
unlucky_child wrote:
Just wanted to ask, whether random rewards were rolled so i can delete my character on endless delve

I believe GGG confirm when rewards are issued on twitter. Pretty sure it should be done within a few days so for Endless Delve it should be all done.

Not so for Endless Heist though which overlaps by 3 days, then up to another 3 days perhaps for rewards to be issued. Make sure you delete some old characters for the extra slots, or just don't worry about the tiny chance of winning an MTX you probably will only use once.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Dec 23, 2021, 11:39:56 PM
Thanks for clarifying, that answers my question of whether or not I'll still be able to complete league challenges while playing that event.
bottomtext
Traps again!
For once it could have been fun to redo the campaing but all the other char had tired me out.

that and the 10 day limit. a bit short for me.

keeping my campaing boring resistance for next league.

Have fun everyone

Merry christmas exiles !
i really hope scourge not going to be added to core, really shitty mechanic that damage the game instead of enhancing it

boss invasion sounda fun will try for sure, too bad its voided tho
Last edited by availablex on Dec 24, 2021, 4:11:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info