The Atlas Invasion Event Starts Soon

pog
Last edited by xLeafLeaf on Dec 23, 2021, 7:46:55 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
I really wish we had a more engaging league than all these random events :(

+1 there could have been a one-month mini-league that combined elements of all these events into a massive ladder climb.
To not have scourge included is a completely missing point of the definition of "event".

Events always add to the content not remove the newest big portion of the game.

You don't understand what event(content) means.

And please do not remove my post again, for needless negativity. It's not needless it's my feedback I don't like it and my opinion is developers don't understand what event means.

This is not an event by a definition.
Last edited by Kekurikekukaka on Dec 23, 2021, 8:07:06 PM
What im wondering is , will bosses scale with zone you are in or not ?
Because honestly i cant even imagine facing sirus or onew of those big bosses at lvl 4 loll
Last edited by gloryous1987 on Dec 23, 2021, 8:16:14 PM
Will you surprise Console Players by allowing this event or are we out of luck this time around?
"
To not have scourge included is a completely missing point of the definition of "event".

Events always add to the content not remove the newest big portion of the game.

You don't understand what event(content) means.

And please do not remove my post again, for needless negativity. It's not needless it's my feedback I don't like it and my opinion is developers don't understand what event means.

This is not an event by a definition.

I think the devs have a better idea of what qualifies as such, but keep believing you're in the right, if you'd like!
Remove heist or metamorph and make scourge core pls!!!
I'm hyped!!!
"
gloryous1987 wrote:
What im wondering is , will bosses scale with zone you are in or not ?
Because honestly i cant even imagine facing sirus or onew of those big bosses at lvl 4 loll

You won't have to worry about Sirus because it is only bosses that can spawn in Maven invitations. Just ones like Shaper, Elder, and other end game bosses.
stil ldoesnt answer if its scaled or not loll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info