New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Sooo goooood!!!
It's about time you either make every portal apparition appliable to the character, or add new apparitions to supporter packs in line with the portals aswell. No pets either for a whole 480$ of "content"? gotta think about it.
Is it just me or the Imperator Wings the same as the Dread Wings?
Not a fan of these.
Quality wise the 60$ Aesir and Soulkeeper have more love for details and class/archetype fantasy.Especially Aesir is made for Marauder (minus the wings).

But the new portal effects look good.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 21, 2021, 9:32:05 PM
Im going to be Honest i dont understand the theme that connect the different packs.

Are they suppose to be Easter egg references to the next endgame?
Poe Horror tropes?
Last edited by b4timert on Dec 21, 2021, 9:39:09 PM
Well bummer. I thought the previous Core Supporter packs were going to be here until 2022!!! I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the "removal announcement". Give me the "you snooze, you lose" award!!!
"
Nabeshin4 wrote:
Oh, I was expected these a bit later, are the 2021 core ones gone? I was planning to upgrade before the new ones were released

I just posted the same thing... I was sure that the previous packs were going to be here until the beginning of 2022 and was going to use a bit of Christmas money to get one. :(
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
Well bummer. I thought the previous Core Supporter packs were going to be here until 2022!!! I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the "removal announcement". Give me the "you snooze, you lose" award!!!

Im not 100% sure but i think you can still contact support for a few days and ask for the old ones.
"
b4timert wrote:
"
johnnyh2 wrote:

Im not 100% sure but i think you can still contact support for a few days and ask for the old ones.

Thanks! I'll reach out. Doesn't hurt to check!!!
Dear SANTA,

I've been good and I'd like the top new Supporter Pack for Xmas Please.

Very Respectfully
Green_V1per

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info