New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
GameBack02 wrote:
THESE ARE SO GOOD.

Most packs are good. However, most packs make us look like the villains that need to be stopped by the good guys.

Why? Just why?

i mean, we kinda are, sure we save the world every now and then but is not for a noble reasons, we do that for the loot, if sirus, shaper and elder offered us juicy loot to kill zana and destroy oriath we would do that
Normally i would buy always the biggest supporter pack...
but on this one i highly prefer the annihilator pack.
Maybe i go one further and upgrade to ravager, but incinerator looks a bit meh compared to the other designs.

For me, there is still no better fire design as the phoenix armor back then years ago.
thats crazy
Oh, I was expected these a bit later, are the 2021 core ones gone? I was planning to upgrade before the new ones were released
Mmm rip munz but worth
not trying to be that guy but,

i donno if GGG is stuck on this medieval vibe for the MTX Packs but I just feel the ones created as of recently are really lack luster. Also, I dont think it would be all that difficult to turn this situation around by going with slightly more current designs which would allow them more flexibility.

For example a lot of players love running assassin-esq MTX sets with face covering hoods and long cloaks (think of assassin's creed for inspiration).

Anyways @GGG, you were on the right track as of late with the Aesir Warrior, and Missery MTX Sets, with the designs being super clean with glowing features, if you could bring that that style inline with an assassin vibe and I am sure people would buy the hell out of it.

Cheers
for the core support I think it's kinda meh
in term of amour orion seem to be the best for me
Not too impressed with the mtx armoursets in the recent two core packs. This is a step up from the atlas core. But still feels underwhelming compared to the general quality I see from single releases mtx throughout this year. I would expect core packs to be signature mtx designs - impressive and eye catching. The incinerator feels very underwhelming.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hey babe why are we missing 620$ (CAD) from our account?

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!
Hey babe do you want to see your future throughout these new cool card that I've got ?

How much did you pay to get those they are pretty ?

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info