New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

These look great! However, does this mean that progress from the previous core support packs is reset? At the start of Scourge league, I upgraded to the abyss core to get the t-shirt and was looking forward to upgrading to the next tier and receiving the sweater next league.
my wallet is safe, but the annihilator and incinerator packs have some good effects, ngl.
Well i want to see more mtx in packs, maybe pet or character effect + at least 1 shield instead of weapon would be great. Sup pucks looks absolutely the same from this point: armour, weapon(+effect as always), portal and wings. All the same, at atlas core we have at least 2 pets, alternate helmet and gloves skins. And i wish you add char effect to packs, but nope, you just take everything away(instead of one additional gloves skin), sadge. And it would be great to buy tarot cards without buying this sup packs.
These armor packs are definitely creative. I like Annihilator and Incinerator. Imperator is ok. Ravager is a bit weird but the wings are cool. The Nullifier portal is a bit grotesque for my taste.
underwhelming
cool but not surprise me, the Tarot cards are the best
it is nothing, none is the best
Looks like Templar won the clown award.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 22, 2021, 12:53:30 AM
Harvest.....

Too sooooon. Pass from me.
Ravager looks really nice

Incinerator - looks not so bad, but aint impressed,tbh.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Dec 22, 2021, 1:26:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info