Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Changes to Map Conversion Functionality

HOLY SHIT FINALLY
i am glad to see that this is finally being addressed but it is really concerning how long this shit took. not like players have been asking for this for years right?

keep up the good work, maybe i will come back and put some money into your game again.

Finally note, should have just removed harvest or left it until you fixed your shit loot situation.

cheers.
Oh geez, finally. Better late than never.

Cheers.
Last edited by Silverpelt on Dec 20, 2021, 7:00:47 PM
This is so great. This league I had to buy a second stash to convert maps by hand. I hope this fixes this, not obly for this league, but for the next atlas rework ij 3.17 as well
Thank you so very much. Finally. It was really infuriating that we couldn't use something we paid for, for this long. It seems I will have to test it to really understand your explanation, but I'm really happy we have an end to this soon. Thank you
Awesome fix gj GGG.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I think I'll like this, though Ill have to wait we see if I functions as I think it will.
Super cool, thanks guys.
An excellent fix to a problem that should have had a fix on release. Can't say I'm terribly happy with the process but at least there is a good solution.

Will the convert button stick around after the first conversion? That is, if I convert my old tab and I get capped on Alleyways, and then run the Alleyways, will I be able to convert the old tab again and get more Alleyways (assuming I still have maps that would convert into them)?
Nice fix ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info