The Endless Heist Event Starts Soon

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still haven't gotten the hang of Heist. The really big clumps of monsters that don't seem to die always get me. Must be something to it that I just never got. Trying to kill them don't work. Trying to bypass them doesn't either. Just don't get it.

There's a couple things you might be referring to.

In one of the nine types of layout, there's monsters that are inactive on the way in, then activate when the alarm goes off. Walk around or teleport past these, or kill them. Killing them is fun.

In the others, when there's a pack that seems like it won't die, it's usually a combination of aura rares. One regen aura, one ES aura, one resist aura. You'd probably be able to blow through them fine at a lower monster level, and as your character gets more powerful you can continue to do so even at higher mlvls. Until that point, though, they can be rough. Best bet is to drop a Decoy Totem and thin the herd a little. Or use phasing or a teleport moveskill to zip past.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
dezcortez wrote:
Endless Oba's with no level cap would be insane though.

TBH this sounds like an amazing small event. HC SSF only. Start us level 55 and double ascended and put us against monster level 50 Oba's with some basic gear. Increases one mlvl per zone. Each zone becomes fatal when the event clock equals its mlvl.

Probably would be all over in 95-98 minutes. But it would be a damn exciting hour and three quarters.
Le Toucan Will Return
Eldless doors? Hell yeah dude (irony btw)
Endless Heist? NEVER :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Gosh, I hope the realm restart is for the map stash tap

"
sirgog wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still haven't gotten the hang of Heist. The really big clumps of monsters that don't seem to die always get me. Must be something to it that I just never got. Trying to kill them don't work. Trying to bypass them doesn't either. Just don't get it.

There's a couple things you might be referring to.

In one of the nine types of layout, there's monsters that are inactive on the way in, then activate when the alarm goes off. Walk around or teleport past these, or kill them. Killing them is fun.

In the others, when there's a pack that seems like it won't die, it's usually a combination of aura rares. One regen aura, one ES aura, one resist aura. You'd probably be able to blow through them fine at a lower monster level, and as your character gets more powerful you can continue to do so even at higher mlvls. Until that point, though, they can be rough. Best bet is to drop a Decoy Totem and thin the herd a little. Or use phasing or a teleport moveskill to zip past.
Speed is also mandatory! Have my trusty The Stampede for that. I for my part whirling my way through the meatwalls of guards via Leap Slam and Cyclone.
i dont get it...u can trade in standart and hc heist?
It's your choice. The event is available for HC/SC and both variants are available as SSF and also with trading activated.
Last edited by Bohnensuppe on Dec 17, 2021, 11:36:38 AM
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Note for Brazilians ONLY -

Fiquem atentos ao fuso horário, porque a GGG ainda não corrigiu o site, que deveria detectar as suas configurações.

Caso seu fuso horário seja o padrão (Brasília), a infinity Heist começa as 17 horas GMT-3, note que o comunicado cita o fuso GMT-2, caso seja o da sua localidade, nada muda.

Enjoy, cya!
"
mxxxxv wrote:
i dont get it...u can trade in standart and hc heist?

Yes, you will be able to trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info