The Endless Heist Event Starts Soon

ENDLESS DOCLEAVE POG
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still haven't gotten the hang of Heist. The really big clumps of monsters that don't seem to die always get me. Must be something to it that I just never got. Trying to kill them don't work. Trying to bypass them doesn't either. Just don't get it.
Phasing is the only thing that gets me through them. Add a jade or stibnite flask to help.

I guess leap slam might work if you don't land right in the middle of the mob.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still haven't gotten the hang of Heist. The really big clumps of monsters that don't seem to die always get me. Must be something to it that I just never got. Trying to kill them don't work. Trying to bypass them doesn't either. Just don't get it.

Bypass them, don't try to kill the wall of mobs behind the doors when alarm goes on. Mov speed + phasing is key.
lets gooooo
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
Anngrat wrote:
new core packs at 21 of december confirmed
i dont think so. 3.17 big update come with new end game- new bosses. So i think core pack will be announced with 3.17. Core pack more likely 3.17 new boss theme
endless maelstrom of chaos when?
"
"
Anngrat wrote:
i dont think so. 3.17 big update come with new end game- new bosses. So i think core pack will be announced with 3.17. Core pack more likely 3.17 new boss theme

If they release it with 3.17 then it competes with the league supporter packs. If the intention is to make money, they would not do that.
"
endless maelstrom of chaos when?

Hah! Good jokes there, buddy. :D
Endless Oba's with no level cap would be insane though.
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
"
"
Anngrat wrote:
source?
"
While we have your attention, we'd like to mention that during the Endless Heist event next week (likely on Tuesday, December 21st at 4pm PST) we'll deploy a small update which requires a realm restart.

The other MTX post above it makes it more confirmed as well:

"
In case you need extra points, check out the Scourge Supporter Packs or the current Core Supporter Packs which will leave the store next week! Thanks for your support!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3222912
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info