Seasonal Winter Microtransactions

Thank you for being dedicated to the league until the end.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
What about a armor and weapon rack (maybe in form of a Snowman, that can cary your MTX-Stuff... the possibilities :P
"
Almateran wrote:

uhm they abandoned the league after two weeks or so. this mtx pack has nothing to do with scourge.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Almateran wrote:

uhm they abandoned the league after two weeks or so. this mtx pack has nothing to do with scourge.

wrong game forum?

for poe there are numerous scourge patches and hotfixes.
they also adjusted monster damage multiple times? what more did you expect?

ggg totally ruining their league concept like they did in heist which does cost them precious dev time that is needed for poe2 and the next league where they also only have 12 weeks to finish all the coding and designing?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
woooow, they fixed a bugfix via a hotfix, ok. meanwhile, scourge krangling is still awful. looking at player numbers, most of the playerbase agrees.
Damn, when I saw the ice sculptures, I really hoped i was a skele mtx of flowing ice statues attacking things.
Many unhappy people here, but I love seeing the Snowmen again.
Just wish I had some points to burn, would love to add more to my Glacial hideout ;)

Also, the league wasn't all that bad, though I agree the krangling is.. eh.
Hey guys, I can't find any related info about this on the internets:

I purchased an Ice Sculpture decoration, but it seems I can only place 1 piece (regardless of variation). I can't place duplicates.

What's the freaking point of having a PAID decoration (especially with multiple variations) if I can't place multiple? If I want Lunaris and Solaris in 2 different statues I gotta buy one again?! Where's the 'premium' in paid content? Free decorations are infinitely duplicatable. Is it a bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info