The holiday season is right around the corner and we're bringing back the seasonal winter microtransactions from previous years! There are five winter-themed cosmetic effects available in the store for a limited time.

The Demonic Arctic Reindeer Pet, Yeti Mask, Polar Bear Cub, Snowman Hideout Decoration and Ice Sculpture Hideout Decoration will only be available in the store until January 8th (NZT) and won't return until the next December/January holiday period! Check them out by watching the videos below, or click here to get yours.

This year's winter microtransactions will be released tomorrow. Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
yummy
Cool! Literally.
The leveling snowman is always cute.
It’s funny to think it’s actually summer in NZ now xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Please put all seasonal MTX in their own shop tab for easy locating, as I'm sure most players don't like trying to hunt them down, thank you :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
really? worst microtransactions ever... its that hard to work ?
even for 10 coins its not worth it ... i really expected something good.

so dissapointing.
[Removed by Support]

de verdad es lamentable que esperen que paguen por eso.

cuando de verdad le ponen ganas se nota... pero esto es solo para sacar plata de los jugadores aprovechandose de las fiestas.

so sad.

GG GGG.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 15, 2021, 9:13:11 PM
bad league = no money for you
Polar bear cub is my favorite, love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info