Scourge Fan Art Competition Winners

impressive!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Congrats to all the winners.
The top 3 are incredible. All of them are seriously good, but those 3 really do stand out.

How are y'all so talented dam.....
"The Chase" by Aotenshin is top notch Art! Just great! Would like to see more from the artist!
Also I like "Where the hell is this place?" by nasling very much. Cute ranger! :)
"Last to Die" by kujalla is also a impressive piece of work. In an other format I would take it as wallpaper. :)
"The Squire and the Blood Crucible" by Bisic - very good work! Love the details!

Gratz to the winners and all follow ups!
omg, i found my new wallpaper, good work and congrath to all winners, i love it, and make me thing, every one have a twisted mind, like GGG, the little withc story was cute, and represent me every time start a league. excellent work every one
This is my second competition and a second time I am confused as what were the parameters that some of the works were chosen insted of others. Additionaly i feel that photos of hand made stuff as cool as they look is a bit of a stretch to include them as still art. Not to mention one of the winning art is focused on expedition expansion and if memory servers me right the rules were to include content introduced in the scourge expansion.
I really dont want to rain on someone's parade but a clarification of the entry rules would be nice at least next time.
"
Requiem86 wrote:
This is my second competition and a second time I am confused as what were the parameters that some of the works were chosen insted of others. Additionaly i feel that photos of hand made stuff as cool as they look is a bit of a stretch to include them as still art. Not to mention one of the winning art is focused on expedition expansion and if memory servers me right the rules were to include content introduced in the scourge expansion.
I really dont want to rain on someone's parade but a clarification of the entry rules would be nice at least next time.

Expedition was included in core game this patch so this is why it was ok to use.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Requiem86 wrote:

Expedition was included in core game this patch so this is why it was ok to use.

A bit of a stretch don't you think? It wasn't introduced just merged with the core game nothing more.
The Squire and Blood Crucible thooooo SHEEEEEEESH
"
Requiem86 wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Requiem86 wrote:

A bit of a stretch don't you think? It wasn't introduced just merged with the core game nothing more.

"
We're launching a Scourge Fan Art Competition which focuses on any content from our current expansion, including The Last to Die, new Skill Gems, Uber Endgame content, Expedition and of course, the Scourge demons.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3206053/page/1

it was easy to miss but it is on the first page.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info